Company: Aegis General Insurance Agency
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Aegis General Insurance Agency is seeking a full-time Premium
Accountant to join its Accounting team at its Harrisburg, PA
office. Founded in 1977 and acquired by K2 Insurance Services in
2013, Aegis General continues to expand its product offerings and
distribution by developing new insurance programs and increasing
the number and geographic diversity of its marketing, sales, and
support staff.Aegis General offers the opportunity to join an
established company in growth mode. Our compensation program
includes competitive pay; bonus plan; medical, dental, and vision
insurance with no waiting period; paid time-off in year of hire;
and 401(k) with employer match. Responsibilities:
- Prepare, verify, audit and post cash, check, credit card, wires
and ACH payments using multiple operating systems for
- Communicate with agents and policyholders regarding payment
discrepancies and provide customer service as needed.
- Process check, credit card, and ACH payment returns and
- Daily Lockbox Decisioning on policy payments support as
- Review and process rejected payments as needed.
- Posting returns onto policies.
- Authorize and generate refund checks. Qualifications:
- High school diploma.
- Associate's degree Accepted or Bachelor's Degree in Accounting
- Proficient in Excel.
- Ability to work independently.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail.Learn more about Aegis General
Insurance Agency at www.aegisgeneral.com and K2 Insurance Services
Keywords: Aegis General Insurance Agency, Harrisburg , Premium Accountant, Accounting, Auditing , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!