Senior Manager Corporate Accounting
Company: D&H Distributing Co.
Posted on: May 27, 2023
Join a 100+ Year old and growing electronics and technology
company based in Harrisburg, PA that offers an employee stock
ownership plan, competitive pay, an excellent benefits package and
paid time off to volunteer in the community.
- We are empowered by our employee co-owners who provide the
industry's best service and we promote a collaborative culture.
- We feel strongly about giving back to the community and
promoting sustainable, eco-friendly business practices.
- We offer an Employee Stock Ownership Plan, Paid Time Off,
Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision benefits as well as Gym
Reimbursement and Tuition Assistance.
- As a D&H Co-Owner you receive numerous discounts on
services. We are looking for -a - Senior Manager Corporate
Accounting to support our -Finance Department. Summary The Senior
Accounting Manager will support various accounting functions and
financial-related tasks for the company.The ideal candidate will
possess specialized technical knowledge in the following areas:
financial reporting in accordance with GAAP, financial
consolidation and foreign currency accounting, budgeting &
forecasting, business insurance, multi-state sales tax and external
financial audits. Responsibilities
- Assist in developing, administering, and monitoring policies
and operational procedures to ensure proper accounting and internal
- Assist in the month end closing process including account
analysis and reconciliation.
- Assist in the preparation of accurate and timely financial
statements in compliance with GAAP and internal guidelines,
including external financials to support bank covenants.
- Assist in the annual budget process, including any necessary
maintenance and re-forecasts during the fiscal year.
- Assist in the annual business insurance renewal process to
obtain appropriate insurance at a competitive price.
- Assist in the preparation of appropriate documentation in
support of annual financial audit.
- Assist in training and developing finance staff in their job
- Identify potential financial risks and recommend corrective
- Assist in ad-hoc analysis and management reporting, as well as
other special projects as assigned.
- Assume responsibilities of Assistant Controller as needed.
- Minimum of Bachelor's Degree in Accounting.
- Certified Public Accountant - including keeping abreast of
current accounting pronouncements.
- 10-15 years of financial accounting experience, including
- 5-10 years accounting management.
- Solid knowledge of GAAP.
- Excellent knowledge of accounting and financial processes
(financial reporting, financial closure, budgeting, financial
- Experience with ERP / accounting systems and the ability to
easily adapt to unfamiliar software.
- Exceptional Excel skills and working knowledge of MS office. MS
Access competence is a plus.
- Exhibits sound judgment, attention to detail and
- Well organized and ability to prioritize competing demands with
accuracy, in a fast paced, deadline driven environment.
- Ability to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
- Strong analytical, communication and interpersonal skills. -
Why Should You Apply?
- Opportunities for growth and development
Keywords: D&H Distributing Co., Harrisburg , Senior Manager Corporate Accounting, Accounting, Auditing , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...