HVAC Install Tech Lead - Office
Company: HB McClure Co
Posted on: January 7, 2021
EXCITING OPPORTUNITIES AWAIT YOU AT EMPLOYEE-OWNED HB MCCLURE!
OUR EMPLOYEE-OWNERS ARE OUR GREATEST ASSET! COME JOIN US ON OUR
SUMMARY: Responsible for performing detailed project review in
order to facilitate a fully prepared project for turnover to
ESSENTIAL DUTIES and RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Embody the qualities of the core values of Trust, Team, Grit,
- Manage all phases and aspects of the preconstruction life cycle
for assigned projects
- Communicate clearly in a professional manner to both internal
and external audiences (PM, Vendors, Engineering, etc.) in both
verbal and written communications.
- Prepare and assist with internal preconstruction project
- Prepare projects assigned and perform the following tasks:
- Receive turnover from estimating team
- Review scope and clarify any open items with estimating and/or
- Manage project drawings, specifications, RFI's (in conjunction
- Facilitate purchasing process (with PCM involvement) of
equipment, materials, and subs to ensure compliance with
specifications (On larger projects, this may be performed in
cooperation with material procurement team)
- Prepare a financial overview (updated budget) for Operations to
include Equipment, Material, and Sub-contracts.
- Prepare job specific startup sheets and air balance report
templates for technician entry.
- Summarize all preconstruction work completed and communicate to
field operations team.
- Site visits to obtain additional information may be required
for some projects.
- Actively review current processes and strive to attain
continual improvement of processes.
- Assist Precon team as needed in any other phases and/or aspects
of the preconstruction life cycle upon request.
- Possess the ability to work in a fast-paced environment with
attention to detail.
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS AND
- High school diploma, completion of G.E.D.
- HVAC Installation technician with 5 plus years commercial
- Plumbing and Electrical experience 2-3 years
- Familiarity with Microsoft Office Suite and Bluebeam (highly
- Criminal background check required for hire
- English language skill
PHYSICAL DEMANDS: The physical demands described here are
representative of those that must be met by an employee to
successfully perform the essential functions of this job. While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to talk or hear. The employee is required to sit; stand;
walk; use hands to manipulate, handle or feel; and reach with hands
and arms. This position requires the ability to occasionally lift
office products and supplies, up to 20 pounds. Specific vision
abilities required by this job include close vision, distance
vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception and
ability to adjust focus.
WORK ENVIRONMENT: The office portion of this position operates in a
professional office environment. This role routinely uses standard
office equipment such as computer, phones, photocopiers, filing
cabinets and fax machines. The Site portion of the position would
involve traveling to project sites. This portion of the role would
routinely necessitate the use of ladders, hand tools, and battery
operated power tools.
SAFETY STATEMENT: It is imperative that all employees recognize the
importance of safety in the workplace, follow safety rules,
practice safe work habits, utilize appropriate safety equipment and
report unsafe conditions to the appropriate administrator.
Keywords: HB McClure Co, Harrisburg , HVAC Install Tech Lead - Office, Administration, Clerical , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!