Mongo DB Admin
Company: SLCS SOLUTIONS Inc
Posted on: November 10, 2018
We are looking for a strong onsite developers in Java and Mongo Space. Should have experience building compex, scalable services in Java with Mongo backend.
- Full development lifecycle experience as a mid-level programmer. Must demonstrate experience developing systems / projects from inception through implementation
- Core Java - 5+ years
- Database - relational, flat file, non-relational like MongoDB
- Designing, modeling, developing and supporting Database Management Systems (DBMS).
- Analyzing data requirements, application and processing architectures, data dictionaries, and database schema(s), and then designing, developing, amending, optimizing, and certifying database schema design to meet system(s) requirements.
- Gathering, analyzing, and normalizing relevant information related to/from business processes, functions, and operations to evaluate data credibility and determine relevance and meaning.
- Should have strong hands-on experience on in MongoDB Administration.
- Health Check of MongoDB Database, Setup Replica set and Sharding environment
- Monitoring of Various issues related with Database, Monitoring at Server, Database, Collection Level
- Implement Mongo Management Service for automating a variety of tasks, including backup/recovery and performance management
- Recommend and implement best practices for Rest API integration framework/model
- Develop MongoDB and API prototypes and proofs of concept. Implement optimal backup and recovery
- Assist developers in detecting performance problems using MMS and Mongo Profiler
- Coordinate with the Interaction Designers, Product Managers and Backend Teams to come up with a best possible functional design.
- Develop MongoDB and API prototypes and proofs of concept
- Experience in web services like REST
Keywords: SLCS SOLUTIONS Inc, Harrisburg , Mongo DB Admin, Administration, Clerical , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!