Junior Marketing Assistant
Company: Next Level Recruiting Inc
Posted on: January 16, 2022
- Are you a motivated, hardworking self-starter with excellent
- Do you have aspirations to learn and grow quickly within the
same company by going from entry-level to an executive?
- Are you team-oriented / sports-minded and willing to contribute
to maintaining an enjoyable successful work culture?
If the answer to these 3 vital questions is YES, we would love to
meet you because you would be a fantastic representative of
Limitless Management Group. These are the most important attributes
we have, aside from a positive attitude. We do provide full
training as this is an entry-level position.
ABOUT THE JOB:
This is a full-time position in which you will:
- Market campaigns, manage, and record product sales for our
- Work both independently and collaboratively to make sure we are
meeting set goals that will be communicated to you (no
- Communicate brand information to a relevant target
- Work alongside management on nurturing client
- Grow your working knowledge of the marketing, sales, and
- Coordinate retail promotions and organize presentations of
The team members at Limitless Management Group are driven
professionals who want to provide top-notch service for our
clients. We don't just consider ourselves a corporation to do a
list of duties daily; we make an impact in our field and enjoy
ourselves doing it. We also enjoy making an impact on our local
community by coordinating and participating in charity events with
our philanthropy initiatives.
WHY YOU SHOULD APPLY:
In exchange for you sharing your talent with us, we provide:
- A management training program that all employees have the
option to participate in to further develop their leadership
- Bonuses based on merit and performance
- Monthly potlucks
- Team nights and team dinners
- Fun and energetic company culture
We are also exclusively interested in promoting from within - the
CEO of the company started from this exact position. We want to see
our employees grow, which is why we look for leadership-minded
employees from the get-go. In order to get to know our employees
personally and foster team spirit, our CEO joins his team at
out-of-office/after-hours work events, such as happy hour at Dave &
Busters, potlucks, and more!
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Next Level Recruiting Inc, Harrisburg , Junior Marketing Assistant, Advertising , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!