Workforce and Marketing Analyst
Company: YRC Freight
Posted on: September 20, 2022
JOB SUMMARYDevelop and maintain union recruiting reports,
analytics, and dashboards. Validate staffing needs with peer Talent
Acquisition Managers and Field Operations. Adjust advertising spend
to promote job board leadership and traffic. Assist with the
development and maintenance of recruiting and onboarding process
standards. Ensure compliance with company requirements, department
processes, union practices, OFCCP, and federal, state, and local
laws.ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Lead union workforce staffing forecast analysis and
corresponding posting of requisitions. Prepare and present trending
data for determining sourcing decisions and associated campaigns.
Adjust position requisitions as needed.
- Measure and analyze recruitment campaigns, vendor performance,
and overall marketing/brand strategy. Ensure campaigns meet the
expected return on investment and adjust future-focused strategies
- Collaborate with internal marketing and HR Teams on
cross-functional campaigns and brand alignment.
- Build and maintain dashboards with daily metric transparency
and candidate process status.
- Lead union workforce systems optimization, including applicant
tracking systems, Power BI, Quick Base repository, MS SharePoint,
Text Recruit, and other systems/processes.
- Collaborate with HR Team to support diversity outreach and
affirmative action strategies.
- Identify, lead, and assist with continuous improvement
standardization initiatives within the sourcing, recruiting, and
- Assist with developing and maintaining union Talent Acquisition
Onboarding and Training materials; ensure technology and process
considerations within the curriculum.
- Create leadership reports and presentations; maintain a
repository for reoccurring executive reports.COMPETENCIES
- Adaptability - Maintaining effectiveness when experiencing
major changes in work responsibilities or environment (e.g.,
people, processes, structure, or culture); adjusting effectively to
change by exploring the benefits, trying new approaches, and
collaborating with others to make the change successful.
- Building Trusting Relationships - Using appropriate
interpersonal styles to establish effective relationships with
customers and internal partners; interacting with others in a way
that promotes openness and trust and gives them confidence in ones
- Collaborating - Working cooperatively with others to help a
team or work group achieve its goals.
- Communication - Conveying information and ideas clearly and
concisely to individuals or groups in an engaging manner that help
them understand and retain the message, listening actively to
- Continuous Learning - Actively identifying new areas for
learning; regularly creating and taking advantage of learning
opportunities; using newly gained knowledge and skill on the job
and learning through their application.
- Initiating Action - Taking prompt action to accomplish work
goals; taking action to achieve results beyond what is required;
- Work Standards - Setting high standards of performance for self
and others; assuming responsibility and accountability for
successfully completing assignments or tasks; self-imposing
standards of excellence rather than having standards
- Bachelors degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Public
Relations, Communications, or a Human Resources-related degree. An
equivalent combination of experience and education may be
- Three (3) years experience working in recruiting, workforce
analytics or talent acquisition marketing role.
- Extensive experience and proven ability to utilize Excel in
complex spreadsheet analyses. Working knowledge of other products
within the MS Office suite.
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to
successfully manage multiple projects to established
- Demonstrated ability to make workable recommendations and
strong analytical, problem-solving, and decision-making
- Effective verbal, written, and interpersonal communication
- Prior experience in the trucking industry recruiting, hiring,
- Demonstrated experience in documenting standards, optimizing
processes, or developing training programs.
- Prior team leadership with proven ability to motivate and
commit to results.
- Prior experience working in Business Intelligence applications
and API integrations.WORKING CONDITIONSThis job operates in a
professional office environment indoors. Routinely uses standard
office equipment such as computers, phones, photocopiers, filing
cabinets, and fax machines.PHYSICAL DEMANDSThe position requires
the ability to spend long hours sitting or standing while using
office equipment and computers. Ability to perform repetitive
tasks, such as typing and keying. Occasional lifting,
pushing/pulling, and carrying 10 lbs. of supplies and materials is
required.Yellow Corporation, along with all subsidiary companies,
is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action
Employer#LI-RemoteRequisition ID : 2212
Keywords: YRC Freight, Harrisburg , Workforce and Marketing Analyst, Advertising , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!