Lead Product Marketing Specialist - ICS
Company: Phoenix Contact USA
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Who We Are - Our Culture
When you join Phoenix Contact, you join a team of visionaries who
are creating a sustainable world based on our passion for
technology and innovation. Our mission is to create solutions for
electrification, networking, and automation to contribute to a
world in which renewable energy is available for the benefit of
everybody. We create solutions for the challenges of today.
We are a team of passionate and welcoming people with vastly
diverse backgrounds, who value honesty, friendliness, and trusting
partnerships. We work together to promote a culture of
entrepreneurial freedom that allows us to control our own destiny.
We thrive in an inclusive environment where we recognize that our
people are our biggest asset.
The position of Product Marketing Lead Specialist for the ICS
(Industrial Cabinet Solutions) business unit is a great opportunity
for a Marketing or Engineering professional to contribute to a high
growth potential organization.
You will be working closely with the field sales team and
internally with our development engineering and production
personnel. There will be the chance to evaluate value add solutions
for our customer base and work to develop marketing plans and
product strategies for the ICS business unit
- Assist the Product Marketing Manager for ICS in the
implementation of marketing plans, policies, programs, pricing, and
sales efforts within the area of custom subassemblies and kitting
solutions used in the production of efficient industrial cabinet
- Assist Product Marketing Manager on strategic campaigns and
- Implement product marketing plans for product line(s) within
- Implement product release and overall marketing plans.
- Create and review press releases within ICS coordinated with
the Integrated Marketing & Communications team and Product
Marketing Manager, in print and online.
- Conduct oral and written technical product presentations for
Phoenix Contact personnel, authorized distributors, and
- Implement and coordinate tradeshow demos / designs and
participate in tradeshow activities, including set-up / take-down
of booth and lead collection.
- Develop content for targeted journals in print and
- Assist and deliver training to promote ICS for Phoenix Contact
personnel, authorized distributors, and customers.
- Support Phoenix Contact field sales personnel by responding to
- Fabrication of product demos to promote ICS within and outside
of Phoenix Contact.
- Business Administration or Engineering degree preferred or
equivalent technical work experience.
- Two years sales and/or marketing experience with
- Basic understanding of basic electrical concepts and industrial
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office: Microsoft Excel, Word
- Excellent presentation skills.
- Detailed reporting skills and analysis insight.
- Must be a superior oral communicator able to speak clearly in
conversation and when presenting, with the ability to tailor
content to match the audience.
- Must have a demonstrable knowledge in industrial manufacturing
while continually remaining current on IIoT, newer technologies and
- Demonstrate an honest and forthright presence by taking
responsibility for own mistakes and not blaming others, and by
doing what he / she commits to doing.
- Work as a team player to make a difference within the business
and express gratitude and appreciation to others who have provided
information, assistance, or support.
- Readily handle change through taking advantage of lifelong
learning opportunities and being open minded and curious in the
face of new challenges.
Must Be Able To---
- Travel with some overseas travel 10-15%
- Lift 50 pounds.
- Sit and / or stand for extended periods of time (2-4 hours at a
- Work on a computer for extended periods of time (up to 4 hours
at a time).
- Travel in vehicles (automobiles, trains & planes) for up to 10
What's in it for you?
Phoenix Contact offers a generous benefits package that includes
medical, dental, and vision coverage, 401k matching, and a generous
time off package. There are also a wide variety of additional
benefits available including 14 weeks fully paid maternity leave &
6 weeks fully paid paternity leave, life insurance, short &
long-term disability, on-site gym access, health & wellbeing
center, on-site caf--, walking trails, tuition assistance, and
Notice to Staffing Agencies, Placement Services, and Professional
Phoenix Contact has an internal Staffing Department. Recruiters are
hereby specifically directed NOT to contact Phoenix Contact
employees directly in an attempt to present candidates. Phoenix
Contact will not accept unsolicited resumes from any source other
than directly from a candidate. Any unsolicited resumes sent to
Phoenix Contact, including unsolicited resumes sent to a Phoenix
Contact mailing address, fax machine or email address, directly to
Phoenix Contact employees, or to Phoenix Contact's resume database
will be considered Phoenix Contact property. Phoenix Contact will
NOT pay a fee for any placement resulting from the receipt of an
unsolicited resume. Phoenix Contact will consider any candidate for
whom a Recruiter has submitted an unsolicited resume to have been
referred by the Recruiter free of any charges or fees. Phoenix
Contact will not pay a fee to any Recruiter that does not have a
signed Phoenix Contact contract in place specific to the position
for which the resume was submitted. Recruiting vendor agreements
will only be valid if in writing and signed by Phoenix Contact's
Director of Organization Development and Talent Acquisition or his
or her designee. No other Phoenix Contact employee is authorized to
bind Phoenix Contact to any agreement regarding the placement of
candidates by Recruiters. By submitting a candidate to Phoenix
Contact, recruiters agree to be bound and comply with this
Phoenix Contact is committed to the diversity of our employees. We
are an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will
receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color,
disability, gender identity or expression, marital status, national
or ethnic origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sex
(including pregnancy), sexual orientation, veteran status, and
family medical or genetic information.
Keywords: Phoenix Contact USA, Harrisburg , Lead Product Marketing Specialist - ICS, Advertising , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!