Creative Services Director
Company: Nexstar Media Group Inc.
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Creative Services Director page is loaded Creative Services
Director Apply locations PA, Harrisburg time type Full time posted
on Posted 3 Days Ago job requisition id REQ-27736 The Creative
Services Director oversees and provides hands-on support to a
creative team charged with the brand management of a market-leading
local News multiplatform enterprise. The team creates Image and
Topical promotional spots for web and broadcast, oversees local
client short and long-form commercial production, and various
contesting and community affairs projects. -Job Details:
- Championing Creativity: Lead and inspire our promotions team,
nurturing their talents and igniting their creative sparks.
- HR Decision-Maker: You'll play a pivotal role in hiring,
evaluating, promoting, and, when necessary, parting ways with team
members to ensure we have the best talent on board.
- Strategic Architect: Develop and execute promotions strategies
that give our station a competitive edge, all while managing and
leading the team to create innovative and revenue-generating
- Talent Magnet: Attract and develop the brightest stars in the
promotions universe to fortify your team.
- Budget Virtuoso: Prepare budgets and manage expenditures,
ensuring we stay on financial track.
- Customer Whisperer: Be the go-to person for resolving customer
complaints related to production/promotion.
- Performance Maestro: Plan and oversee staffing, training, and
- Event Extraordinaire: Craft, execute, and monitor
revenue-generating marketing and promotional events on and
- Team Synergy: Collaborate with all departments.
- Plus More: And of course, there's always room for other
exciting duties that come your way!To excel in this role, you'll
- Educational Prowess: A Bachelor's Degree in Marketing,
Advertising, Mass Communications, or a related field, or a blend of
education and relevant work experience that gets the job done.
- Language Mastery: A firm command of the English language, both
spoken and written.
- Promotions Passion: A minimum of five years' experience in the
world of media promotions.
- Road-Ready: A valid driver's license with a commendable driving
- Leadership skills: Proven expertise in guiding, motivating, and
setting performance standards for your team, along with a knack for
defining and achieving long-range objectives.
- Coaching Wizardry: An ability to identify the developmental
needs of your team and support them in improving their skills and
- Tech Savvy: Enough proficiency/experience to oversee and/or use
Wide Orbit traffic, ENPS Newsroom, Filezilla, Adobe Creative Suite,
Microsoft Suite, Ross Xpression, Bitcentral Core Media, Newsticker
Prime and Axis Maps (others too).
- Qualified to provide hands on support of several, if not all of
the various areas of expertise (writing, line and field producing,
graphics, editing, shooting, still photography, directing, and
other production related tech skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, sometimes stressful
environment that requires calm and steady leadership.
- Administrative skills including budget development and
adherence, interdepartmental written communication, approving and
generating purchase orders, media buying and trade. About Us
Nexstar Media Group, Inc. (NASDAQ: NXST) is a leading diversified
media company that produces and distributes engaging local and
national news, sports and entertainment content across television,
streaming and digital platforms, including nearly 300,000 hours of
original video content each year. Nexstar owns America's largest
local broadcasting group comprised of top network affiliates, with
200 owned or partner stations in 116 U.S. markets reaching 212
million people. Nexstar's national television properties include
The CW, America's fifth major broadcast network, NewsNation,
America's fastest-growing national news and entertainment cable
network reaching 70 million television homes, popular entertainment
multicast networks Antenna TV and Rewind TV, and a 31.3% ownership
stake in TV Food Network. The Company's portfolio of digital
assets, including The Hill and BestReviews, are collectively a Top
10 U.S. digital news and information property. In addition to
delivering exceptional content and service to our communities,
Nexstar provides premium multiplatform and video-on-demand
advertising opportunities at scale for businesses and brands
seeking to leverage the strong consumer engagement of our
compelling content offering. For more information, please visit
Nexstar.tv. EEO Statement: All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability or protected veteran status.
Keywords: Nexstar Media Group Inc., Harrisburg , Creative Services Director, Advertising , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!