Company: D&H Distributing
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Graphic DesignerJoin a 100+ Year old and growing electronics and
technology company based in Harrisburg, PA that offers an employee
stock ownership plan, competitive pay, an excellent benefits
package and paid time off to volunteer in the community.
- We are empowered by our employee co-owners who provide the
industry's best service and we promote a collaborative
- We feel strongly about giving back to the community and
promoting sustainable, eco-friendly business practices.
- We offer an Employee Stock Ownership Plan, Paid Time Off,
Medical, Prescription, Dental and Vision benefits as well as Gym
Reimbursement and Tuition Assistance.
- As a D&H Co-Owner you receive numerous discounts on
services.We are looking for a Graphic Designer to support our
Marketing Department.Summary: Creates, designs, concepts, produces
layouts and graphics for multiple mediums including direct mail,
brochures, magazines, banners, signage, collateral, corporate
reports, presentations, digital signage, web, e-newsletters, logos
and images for D&H's business-to-business marketing
communications while maintaining D&H branding and go-to-market
- Collaborates with Marcom Coordinators/copywriters and internal
teams/internal clients to conceptualize, create, design, and
develop ads, images, logos, graphics and materials to support all
segments of D&H business operations and client outreach.
- Discusses and advises design strategies relevant to the scope
of each project.
- Creates compelling, creative and strong design, images, video,
animation or audio that identifies a product, service or program or
to convey a specific message.
- Incorporates changes, feedback and edits recommended by
internal clients into final design.
- Reviews final layouts and designs for errors before printing or
publishing and suggest improvements as needed.
- Develops files for proof of performance and maintains archive
of images, photos, and previous projects/products.
- Maintains all product images, logos and ad guidelines.
- May conduct photography for PR and events.
- Implements projects and adheres to production schedule and
- Researches, learns and integrates new software, techniques or
design concepts.Requirements: -- Degree in Graphic Design with 1-2
years relevant work experience or 2-3 years relevant work
experience.-- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite, specifically
InDesign, PhotoShop, Illustrator and has working knowledge of HTML
and Dreamweaver and After Effects.
- Familiarity with printing processes.
- Candidate must be proven self-starter with creative talent,
versatility, conceptual/visual ability and originality, ability to
work in fast-pace, deadline-driven environment and manage
multiple-projects.---Why Should You Apply?
- Opportunities for growth and development
- Great benefits
- Competitive industry pay
- Excellent Work/Life BalanceEOEJob Type: Full-timeBenefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee assistance program
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Life insurance
- Paid time off
- Parental leave
- Professional development assistance
- Referral program
- Retirement plan
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- Monday to FridayWork Location: One location
Keywords: D&H Distributing, Harrisburg , Graphic Designer, Design, Graphic Design & CAD , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!