Payer Solution Consultant (Architect/Value Engineer)- Medical Network
Company: Change Healthcare
Posted on: January 13, 2022
POSITION SUMMARYChange Healthcare is looking for a Payer
Solution Consultant - Medical Network to support sales, account
management, and product resources to ensure deals include Change
Healthcare solutions that accurately address customer needs and are
appropriately supported by key customer decision-makers. The
Solution Consultant utilizes expert-level product knowledge of
Change Healthcare's solutions to architect sales solutions solving
a variety of problems in the market. The Solution Consultant
understands Change Healthcare's product integration with software
systems as well as ecosystem architectures and trends, and acts as
a trusted advisor and technical sales consultant to potential
customers. At the customer architect level, the Solution
Consultant's scope blends industry expertise and Change
Healthcare's technology solutions to sell and support
customers.What will be my duties and responsibilities in this
- Provide solution and technical sales support by aligning,
tailoring, and demonstrating Change Healthcare solutions that
maximize customer benefits.
- Create and maintain presentations and demonstrations.
- Architecting and communicating the optimal solution and
solution advantages to prospects, existing customers, and internal
- Working with advisors and implementation teams to ensure
feasibility and proper post-sales execution.
- Provide feedback to product management about product
enhancements that can address customer needs and drive additional
- Share and learn best practices and re-usable assets with other
Solution Consultants to enhance the quality and efficiency of the
- Coordinating and responding to RFIs and RFPs.
- Assisting in account strategy and account planning.
- Maintaining and leveraging a thorough knowledge of competitive
- Remaining current with industry events, product offerings,
- Support marketing events including executive briefings,
conferences, user groups, and trade shows.
- Building and maintaining a thorough working knowledge of all
Change Healthcare products.
- Identifying unmet pain points and synthesizing feedback in
collaboration with product management to help shape solution
development.What are the requirements needed for this position?
- Bachelor's degree or a combination of education and experience
in engineering, information systems, or business administration.
Advanced degree preferred.
- Minimum 3-5 years of pre-sales consulting or engineering
experience in a business-to-business, large/strategic customer
- A record of achievement and technical solution expertise in a
comparable sales or account management role.
- Extensive payer/health plan knowledge.
- Experience in selling complex high value solutions to large
payers, health plans and TPA's.What other skills/experience would
be helpful to have?
- Skilled at assessing and understanding a customer's workflows,
mapping out a future architecture and identifying how the new
processes integrate to improve the customer's overall business
- Skilled in understanding the customer's existing business
processes, mapping those processes to the new solution.
- Skilled in navigating internal and customer organizations,
political landscapes, and stakeholder personalities.
- Ability to function as the primary strategic analyst for large,
complex, and highly competitive opportunities while also being
relied upon by business, market, and other areas for guidance.
- Ability to evaluate operational, financial and market
intelligence and be able to make accurate and business appropriate
- Ability to evaluate the business circumstance and needs with
the various assets from within the company to uniquely meet
situation, including coordination with product and business
operations to evaluate viability of proposed solutions.
- Ability to leverage experience in the field and evaluate
information communicated by clients, product, and business
operations to quickly develop a strategic plan to meet the
situational needs, factoring in areas such as client needs, costs,
current and future risk indicators.
- Customer centric with the ability to adjust plans and actions
to meet changing market and/or customer needs and ability to put
creative deals together to drive business growth.
- Highly organized and proficient at executing when experiencing
multiple competing priorities.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills with an open,
honest, and direct communication style and ability to build
relationships across an organization to accomplish goals.
- General knowledge of Microsoft Office, Salesforce or other CRMs
and healthcare information systems.What are the working conditions
and physical requirements of this job?
- General office demandsHow much should I expect to travel?
- Willingness and ability to travel up to 50% of the time /
Current State: We are all working virutally
- Territory: Nationwide
- Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to
qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own
personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for
reimbursement.#LI-remoteJoin our team today where we are creating a
better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient
healthcare system!COVID MandateAs a federal contractor, Change
Healthcare is adhering to the Executive Order which mandates
vaccination. As such, we are requiring all U.S. new hires and
employees to show proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or
receive an approved accommodation by their date of hire, as a
condition of employment.As we continue to navigate the
ever-changing COVID-19 pandemic, we remain committed to doing our
part to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our team
members and our communities. Proof of vaccination or accommodations
requests will be collected once an offer is accepted with Change
Healthcare. All accommodation requests will be carefully considered
but are not guaranteed to be approved.Equal Opportunity/Affirmative
Action StatementChange Healthcare is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual
orientation, gender identity, genetic information, national origin,
disability, or veteran status. To read more about employment
discrimination protections under federal law, read EEO is the Law
at https://www.eeoc.gov/employers/eeo-law-poster and the
supplemental information at
you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application
for employment, please contact us by sending an email to
email@example.com with "Applicant requesting
reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted
to this email box will not be accepted.
Keywords: Change Healthcare, Harrisburg , Payer Solution Consultant (Architect/Value Engineer)- Medical Network, Engineering , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!