Company: JST Corporation / Sales America
Posted on: August 7, 2022
JST is not sponsoring anyone for this position. Must be
authorized to work in the USA.
Summary:Provide quality support for Mold design, Die design,
Automation and outside suppliers to ensure that tooling milestones
and development/production readiness qualification requirements are
met.Essential Duties and /or Responsibilities:
- Support mold design, automation and outside suppliers to ensure
that milestones are met regarding prototyping, pilot runs, and
production readiness of tools.
- Interface with production facilities as required in preparation
for tooling transfers supported by appropriate qualification
- Generate assembly process procedures/quality plans inclusive of
packaging methods as required for product manufacturing using
manual, semi- automatic, or automatic methods,
- Interface between HPEC and JST affiliates to coordinate new
- Attend design reviews on new projects.
- Support and maintain IATF/ISO standards documentation and
- Work with quality technicians in all capacities to maintain
- Perform internal audits.
- Generate PFMEA, Process Flow Diagram, Control Plan for product
- Perform MSA inclusive of Capability Studies and Gage R&Rs
and FAI review and approval.Education and/or Experience
- BSME, BSIE, BSEE degree or equivalent experience.
- 5 years minimum experience in the connector industry, in
- Experience with molds, dies, and assembly tooling.
- Familiar with prototypes and production processing methods
inclusive of packaging.
- Experience with Windows based software including Word and
- Experience using and programming Measuring Systems/Smart
- Experience with maintaining QMS, inclusive of IATF/ISO and
Keywords: JST Corporation / Sales America, Harrisburg , Quality Engineer, Engineering , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!