Company: KCI Technologies
Posted on: January 16, 2020
The most incredible thing that we have engineered is Our Team!
KCI is looking for smart and talented individuals to join our
growing team. At KCI, we believe the professional growth and
continuing education of our employees is an important investment in
our future. We are looking for dedicated team members that are
looking for more than just a job - they are looking for a way to
make a difference.
KCI Technologies, Inc. is a 100% employee-owned engineering,
consulting and construction firm serving clients throughout the
United States. KCI is recognized as an industry leader, employing
cutting-edge technologies, management practices and strategic
growth initiatives. Employee ownership fosters an entrepreneurial
spirit, encourages technical expertise, and shapes strategic
DUTIES, RESPONSIBILITIES & OTHER
* KCI s Geospatial Solutions Practice is seeking a project manager
with knowledge and interest in growing new service lines within our
GIS practice. The successful candidate will be responsible for all
phases of project management. This involves meeting with clients,
developing scope and cost estimates, and working in a team
environment to complete projects successfully. In addition, the
candidate will also participate in development of business in the
Maryland area as well as in other geographic markets.
* Knowledge of principles, practices and tools including: Strategic
planning, needs analysis, business process analysis, business
process re-engineering, visioning and work session
* Thorough knowledge of processes, methods and techniques utilized
to analyze and evaluate business operations.
* Skill in conducting and facilitating senior level management
workshops and documenting the outcomes as well as projected
* Excellent communication, presentation and writing skills. Ability
to solely develop written materials to win work as well as to
support project execution.
* Team player with demonstrated experience working constructively
on multi-disciplinary teams.
* Ability to effectively manage the cost, time, scope, risk and
quality aspects of all assigned projects.
* Participate in business development efforts that support the
growth objectives of the program.
* Actively identify and track strategic business opportunities and
overseeing the preparation and submittal of proposals.
* Provide technical oversight and direction and relevant subject
matter expertise to support successful project delivery.
* Support thought leadership and brand awareness by periodically
attending and speaking at conferences, publishing papers, and
promoting the company s vision for GIS solutions
Create or maintain client relationships through individual
meetings, user groups, statewide meetings and conferences.
Prepare proposals in response to RFP s including development of
scope of work as well as cost estimates.
Work in a collaborative team environment with clients,
sub-consultants, analysts and developers to deliver successful
projects on time and on schedule.
Monitor project health from financial perspective as well as
schedule and scope.
Participate in strategic discussions to further the program
Provide guidance and mentoring to junior team members. * Good
communication, supervisory and mentoring skills, reliable,
attention to details and accuracy are necessary.
* Valid driver's licenses to travel as needed to project sites,
client meetings and growing the business.
* The candidate must have the ability to manage multiple projects
simultaneously and the ability to work with a diverse team.
* Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience required. Master's
* Minimum of 7 - 12 years of professional experience.
* Appropriate professional certification preferred.
* Pre-employment drug screening is a condition of employment.
Background and motor vehicle checks may be required based upon
* Complete Annual Individual Training Program
* Mentor and train staff
* Train adequate backup personnel to support your role in your
* Develop and maintain customer relationships by soliciting monthly
performance feedback, identifying client needs, and identifying the
* Comply with all KCI policies and procedures
* Ensure projects fulfill ISO compliance requirements
* Manage work routine of all assigned staff and assign job
activities as required
* Complete other duties as required/assigned
* Provide input to develop project-specific safety plans and
implement project safety plans and ensure compliance with all
Federal, state, and local safety rules and regulations
* Report monthly proposal results to operations manager
* Achieve or exceed budgeted individual utilization target(75%-80%
* Attend bi-weekly(or more frequently as necessary) meetings with
project team on all projects/tasks
* Chart and provide project performance results
* Consult and coordinate with other practices and sub-consultants
* Deliver all projects on time and within budget while fully
meeting the scope
* Ensure effective use of equipment and personnel
* Meet monthly(or more frequently as necessary) with project
analyst to review project invoices
* Meet monthly with practice leader to review project
* Operate within specified (corporate or project) budget
* Prepare and submit monthly project completion report
* Prepare interpractice agreements and/or outside requests as
* Prepare monthly progress reports for all projects
* Prepare monthly project staff utilization plan
* Propose and negotiate scope, schedule and fee estimate for tasks
* Provide bi-weekly percent complete data to project assistant
* Provide monthly project updates to practice leader
* Provide monthly WIP/AR comments to the operations manager
* Provide technical project and staff oversight
* Provide weekly new project budget data to the practice leader
* Serve as project or task manager on select projects
* Compare field data to design plans
* Conduct site visits and gather data, including measurements,
sketches, notes and photographs as needed
* Prepare preliminary concept designs and submit for approval
* Read and interpret technical documents required for project
KCI Technologies, Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or veteran status.
Apply for this job onlineApply
Email this job to a friendRefer
Sorry the Share function is not working properly at this moment.
Please refresh the page and try again later.
Share on your newsfeed
Software Powered by iCIMS
Keywords: KCI Technologies, Harrisburg , Project Manager, Executive , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!