Account Manager (Downstream Chemicals) Western, PA / Pittsburgh, PA
Company: Baker Hughes Inc.
Posted on: September 8, 2020
Baker Hughes has an opening for an Account Manager for the Western,
PA area. The account manager will focus on managing existing water
treatment applications, while developing and closing new sales
opportunities within the refining, steel, power and petrochemical
markets. The person will also be responsible to routinely assist
with existing Process/Finished Fuels business at local refineries.
The position is for a customer interfacing member of the BKR sales
team, which will require effective collaboration to achieve yearly
objectives. As a leader in the oilfield services industry, Baker
Hughes offers opportunities for qualified people who want to grow
in our high performance organization.
BKR is searching for a candidate who is a self-starter, driven,
highly competitive, and results-oriented.
Safety is a core value that the candidate must demonstrate daily,
while efficiently executing their work activates within and outside
of our customer s facilities.
The position will require roughly 20% travel time.
* Proven track record in customer sales
* Capability of working independently to achieve results
* Routinely review KPI performance with customer Key Stakeholders &
* Cultivate strong relationships with customer Key Stakeholders &
* Provide technical support for chemical treatment programs in a
* Ability to engage in problem solving by performing system
analysis, interpreting data, and communicating findings
* Maintain existing customer base by providing world-class customer
service through the implementation of best practices
* Develop collaborative business relationships with existing
customers and potential business partners
* Implements effective plans to develop new business and acquire
* Interfaces across the internal organization
* Bachelor s Degree in Chemical Engineering / Engineering / Science
* 3 years industrial experience
* Results driven leadership that is focused on achieving
innovative, continuous, and measureable sales results
* Experience managing sales process s
* Working knowledge of chemical treatment systems & programs
* Demonstrates strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting
* Excellent verbal and written communications skills
* Proficient with Microsoft Office Products (Excel, Outlook,
PowerPoint, etc )
* Commitment to safety, customer service, quality, and team
* Must be able to successfully pass Drug & Alcohol Testing
* Clean driving record
* Ability to analyze financial information
* Chemical sales and support experience
* Ability to develop strong interpersonal relationships with
* 5+ years of power, petrochemical, industrial plant or refinery
water treatment experience
* Knowledge of how to design, install, and monitor chemical
* Experience handling hazardous materials
* Ability to obtain a TWIC card
* Experience working with pumps, generators, hoses and fittings
Western, PA (Ideally north side of Pittsburgh)
Baker Hughes, a GE company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Employment decisions are made without regard to race, color,
religion, national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity or expression, age, disability, protected veteran
status or other characteristics protected by law.
Keywords: Baker Hughes Inc., Harrisburg , Account Manager (Downstream Chemicals) Western, PA / Pittsburgh, PA, Executive , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!