Director of Operations (Remote Opportunity
Company: KEPRO (The Keystone Peer Review Organization), Inc
Posted on: February 25, 2021
If you are a job seeker with a disability and require a
reasonable accommodation to apply for one of our jobs, you will
find the contact information to request the appropriate
accommodation by visiting the following page: Director of
Operations (Remote Opportunity) KEPRO is a rapidly growing national
quality improvement and care management organization. We work to
ensure that over 20 million people receive the right care, at the
right time, in the right setting.--KEPRO is seeking resumes for a
highly experienced professional. Director of Operations Summary
Description Manages the day-to-day operations for the HRSA Contract
to include assuring timely achievement of contract deliverables,
providing oversight of operational policy/procedure, assuming
fiscal responsibility for revenue margins, ensuring excellent
customer service/support and provide oversight/support for
internal/subcontractor staff. Accountabilities
- Establish/maintain effective relationships with HRSA staff;
COR, Team Lead, Executive, and support.
- Work collaboratively with interdisciplinary teams; analytics,
IT, finance/accounting, FTCA deeming.
- Work collaboratively with the VP, Quality Oversight to
organize/direct the overall operations of the HRSA contract.
Imperative to the role is strict adherence to organizational policy
and procedure, federal guidelines/requirements.
- Ensure compliance with and achievement of all contract
deliverables per the contract SOW.
- Collaborate with Finance/Accounting to ensure budgetary
compliance, analyze variances, and assume fiscal responsibility for
- Supervise all staff; ensure compliance with organizational
P&P, assess training needs, address employee performance,
develop CAPs as necessary, complete annual performance appraisals
by established deadlines.
- Actively participate in new employee recruitment, onboarding,
- Actively participate in the recruitment of subcontractors,
i.e., peer reviewers, deeming. Ensure completion of training
requirements and collaborate with contracts in securing
- Prepare quarterly Board of Director PowerPoint presentations;
present/discuss with executive staff as required.
- Attend and facilitate monthly Kepro Operational/HRSA team
meetings, and other meetings as required.
- Serve as Chair of the LQIC; attend/facilitate quarterly LQIC
meetings, annually review/update team P&P.
- Review/approve all monthly/quarterly/annual/ad
hoc/deeming/actuarial reports prior to distribution to HRSA. (And
all other reports as required by the contract)
- Complete monthly claims auditing/QIP ensuring results are
captured in Kepro's metrics database.
- Actively participate with Medical Claims Review Panel (MCRP)
preparation; review/approve agenda entries,
recruit/retain/train/schedule panel presenters, approve presenter
- On a daily basis, assess and evaluate the work que (Tickler)
and adjust staffing schedules to ensure production of reports
within the HRSA-established deadlines.
- Prepare monthly budget variance reports; participate in
weekly/monthly finance meetings to ensure fiduciary
compliance/program financial success.
- Review/approve all timesheets including those submitted by
internal staff, peer reviewers, all subcontractors (Deeming,
Program Advisor, Actuarial, etc.)
- Interface with HRSA's Deeming Program team to ensure a
complete/timely/accurate/successful deeming cycle; attend all
meetings during the annual cycle to include all trainings, weekly
prep, weekly subcontractor, others as required by HRSA.
- Collaborate with the Medical Director to ensure quality and
timeliness of Expert Medical Reviewer (EMR) reporting. The list of
accountabilities is not intended to be all-inclusive and may be
expanded to include other duties that management may deem necessary
from time to time. Supervisory Responsibility
- RN Nurse Reviewers
- Administrative Assistants
- Manager, HRSA FTCA Deeming Program
- Program Clinical Advisor Qualifications
- Graduation from School of Professional Nursing.
- BSN required, advanced degree preferred; MSN, Juris Doctorate,
Certification in Healthcare Administration.
- Prior nursing experience in an acute care setting.
- Current, valid, unencumbered Pennsylvania RN license.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Demonstrable experience in personnel management; recruitment,
onboarding, employee development, performance management.
- Decisive leadership with excellent decision-making skills.
- Ability to participate as a team member fostering collaborative
decision-making among leadership, committees, teams or work groups
of diverse composition.
- Attentiveness to detail/accuracy, organized.
- Ability to anticipate critical issues and design effective
- Knowledge of the U.S. healthcare industry; preferably with
experience in both public and private sector.
- Commitment to the corporate mission and strategic plan.
- Knowledge of business development, strategic planning, tactical
implementation and creation of business partnerships. Experience
- 10 years of experience in healthcare/risk management
- 3 to 5 years of recent management experience.
- Previous experience writing Quality Improvement Reports, i.e.,
medical chronologies, claim/risk Management/reserve reports.
- Previous experience establishing accurate loss reserves in a
medical negligence claims setting.
- Previous credentialing/deeming experience.
- Public and private sector healthcare experience and/or
involvement in providing services to government or commercial
programs. Mental and Physical Requirements The physical demands
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. Reasonable accommodations will be made as required by law in
an attempt to enable an individual with a disability to perform the
essential functions of this job. While performing the duties of
this job, the employee is regularly required to sit for prolonged
periods of time; key and/or control objects; interact extensively
with internal and external customers; occasionally lift and/or move
objects weighing up to 10 pounds; and occasionally travel within
the state. KEPRO offers challenging careers, excellent benefits and
opportunities for advancement. For consideration, please submit
resume and cover letter with salary requirements.--Only those
candidates identified for an interview will be contacted.--No Phone
Calls Please. Visit our website at www.KEPRO.com for more
information on the KEPRO Family of Companies. EOE AA
M/F/Vet/Disability KEPRO is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a
protected veteran. Equal Opportunity Employer/Protected
Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities The contractor will not
discharge or in any other manner discriminate against employees or
applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or
disclosed their own pay or the pay of another employee or
applicant. However, employees who have access to the compensation
information of other employees or applicants as a part of their
essential job functions cannot disclose the pay of other employees
or applicants to individuals who do not otherwise have access to
compensation information, unless the disclosure is (a) in response
to a formal complaint or charge, (b) in furtherance of an
investigation, proceeding, hearing, or action, including an
investigation conducted by the employer, or (c) consistent with the
contractor's legal duty to furnish information. 41 CFR
Keywords: KEPRO (The Keystone Peer Review Organization), Inc, Harrisburg , Director of Operations (Remote Opportunity, Executive , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!