Company: Ollie's Bargain Outlet, Inc.
Posted on: November 19, 2021
Position Overview:The Manager of Media will be responsible for
day-to-day team management (internal and vendor) and orchestration
of Digital, Print, Television / Radio and outdoor media as well as
manage Ollie's website. This role is accountable for executing our
Digital transformation initiative which is a highly visible and
anticipated initiative for Ollie's with aggressive growth goals
over the next 3-5 years. We are seeking a highly motivated
individual with strong digital and traditional media experience to
help drive this growth engine. The Manager of Media will work
alongside the Director of Marketing and cross-functional Directors
as a key contributor to the development and expansion of the
Marketing Center of Excellence. Additional responsibilities include
the development of management and measurement frameworks to steer
and monitor program progress and success. Key contributor and
driver of all media execution process documents, platform usage
playbooks, training programs, optimization best practices,
- Lead the strategic and media buying approach for the company by
working with cross-functional teams (creative, analytics, loyalty,
and outside agencies) to ensure flawless delivery of team
- Manage internal reporting, as necessary for the business.
- Manage relationships with external agencies and vendors.
- Develop, lead implementation with IT, and manage the loyalty
program strategy including campaign management, execution,
reporting, and analytics.
- Manage implementation, testing, and scaling of digital
advertising channels and programs through two digital
- Manage communication with Google, Facebook, and other large
digital advertising programs.
- Spearhead and coordinate internal team / external teams as
digital channels are tested, evaluated, and scaled to drive
incremental return on investment.
- Direct print media buying agency to implement optimization of
media buys that garner a positive ROI.
- Manage all print advertising in newspapers, including
negotiation of placement and pricing of ads.
- Analyze zip code data and make buying decisions for the
distribution of print advertising based on the trends.
- Execute print advertising buying decisions utilizing
- Plan corporate sponsorship programs including negotiation and
- Provide guidance and supervision for the associates on the
- Research digital and static billboards and make buying
decisions based on advertising needs and cost-effectiveness.
- Manage the TV and radio media buying strategy through agency
- Create and implement comprehensive grand opening marketing
plans for new store openings.
- Direct the research and preparation of potential future new
store site marketing cost estimates.
- Manage budgets and forecasts for assigned budgets.
- Manage the website agency, direct updates in CMS for the
company's website, Flipp, and Google agency partners.
- Complete any additional responsibilities and/or duties as
- Bachelor's degree in Marketing or related field.
- Minimum of 5 years prior Marketing experience required.
- Prior industry experience is preferred.
- Strong knowledge of all aspects of marketing, including but not
limited to data analysis, media buying, building retail marketing
plans, negotiating, and relationship management.
- Outstanding interpersonal and listening skills.
- Ability to organize and prioritize a variety of tasks and
activities and work within strict timeframes and deadlines.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office, including Word, Excel, and
Outlook; Internet applications; FileMaker.
- Ability to exercise sound judgment.
- Positive attitude.
- Accuracy and attention to detail.Physical Requirements:
- Ability to lift and carry up to 10 pounds.
- Ability to push and pull up to 10 pounds.
- Ability to remain in a normal seated position regularly.
- Ability to see, hear, and speak regularly.
- Ability to grip, reach, and pinch with arms and hands
- Ability to bend and twist occasionally.
- Ability to work in a constant state of alertness and safe
manner.Ollie's is an equal opportunity employer. In compliance with
Federal and State Equal Opportunity Laws, qualified applicants are
considered for all positions applied for without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, national origin, age, veteran's status,
disability, or any other legally protected status. #C1SC
Keywords: Ollie's Bargain Outlet, Inc., Harrisburg , Marketing Manager, Executive , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!