Senior Director, Product Management
Company: Change Healthcare
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Senior Director, Product ManagementJob OverviewThe Senior
Director, Product Management manages the Product Management team;
and manages several portfolios of cloud products for global
expansion. Is accountable for launching new medical imaging and
hybrid and cloud platforms for Change Healthcare, with additional
add-on product features quarterly. Identifies, evaluates, and
structures new business concepts into thoughtful business plans.The
Senior Director, Product Management provides product definition,
product management, strategic prioritization, and technical product
leadership for the cloud technologies that drive current portfolio
of products as well as future pipeline products. Has responsibility
for projects encompassing the product lifecycle from concept to
EOL, as well as creation and communication of the product vision by
working collaboratively with all sectors of the organization
involved in the product lifecycle.What will be my duties and
responsibilities in this job?
- Provide senior Product Management leadership from product
concept, through customer and product requirements, through
implementation and launch. Train Product managers to think
rigorously and gather appropriate internal and external data to
define the unmet need, craft product requirements, and evaluate
- Understand the competition and be able to articulate how our
product is differentiated and why those differentiators will win
share in the marketplace.
- Excel in the concept and feasibility phase of product
development: provide thought leadership and critical analytical
thinking on new product/business ideas and produce flawless
- Drill down into the details of specific algorithm and molecular
issues to understand how those technical features relate to product
features and help guide development to produce an optimum product
- Understand and communicate trade-offs as necessary in feature
sets given performance of the underlying algorithms.
- Evaluate, prioritize, and communicate the roadmap for new
pipeline products and timelines through the company.
- Lead the team in building long-term business plans, with unit
economics, ROI, and SaaS pricing margin inputs/ outputs, to assess
the value of new products and initiatives. Evaluate model
sensitivities and gather appropriate data to pressure-test these
- Drive portfolio rationalization and recommendations on the
basis of rigorous, quantifiable business and competitive
- Take ownership of the bottom-line performance of current and
future products in the portfolio.
- Establish and lead due diligence process for evaluation of VAR
- Build and lead the Product Management team: select, hire, train
- Create and maintain a strong focus on defining and driving
- Routinely conduct effective planning, budgeting, and
operationalization accountable for team budget and objectives
- Effectively communicate the corporate mission and the unmet
needs being addressed by our products, to inspire team membersWhat
are the requirements needed for this position ?
- Minimum of (10+) years of product management and/or product
development experience, with at least (15+) years overall
experience with product, strategy, or sales & marketing within
Medical Imaging, medical devices, and/or medical software
- Bachelor's degree required; either MS, PhD or MBA,
preferredWhat critical skills are needed for you to consider
someone for this position?
- Experience with all parts of the product lifecycle,
particularly concept and feasibility phases, and experience
managing multiple successful product launches.
- Experience developing and managing regulated products for
clinical use, familiarity with 510k regulations
- Experience developing products with software component based on
imaging data sets preferred.
- Comfortable with modern product management processes and
frameworks including scrum, agile, waterfall, etc.
- Strong leader, with proven ability to build and lead a strong
Product Management team, including hiring, training and developing
- "Hands-on", likes to dive deep and solve problems,
- Energy, enthusiasm, and sense of urgency.What are the working
conditions and physical requirements of this job?
- General office demandsHow much should I expect to travel?
- Up to 20% travel required based upon business need
- Employees in roles that require travel will need to be able to
qualify for a company credit card or be able to use their own
personal credit card for travel expenses and submit for
reimbursement.#li-remoteJoin our team today where we are creating a
better coordinated, increasingly collaborative, and more efficient
healthcare system!-COVID MandateAs a federal contractor, Change
Healthcare is adhering to the Executive Order which mandates
vaccination.- As such, we are requiring all U.S. new hires and
employees to show proof of being fully vaccinated for COVID-19 or
receive an approved accommodation by their date of hire, as a
condition of employment.-As we continue to navigate the
ever-changing COVID-19 pandemic, we remain committed to doing our
part to ensure the health, safety, and well-being of our team
members and our communities. Proof of vaccination or accommodations
requests will be collected once an offer is accepted with Change
Healthcare. -All accommodation requests will be carefully
considered but are not guaranteed to be approved.-Equal
Opportunity/Affirmative Action Statement Change Healthcare is an
equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic
information,- national origin, disability, or veteran status. To
read more about employment discrimination protections under federal
law, read EEO is the Law at and the supplemental information at .If
you need a reasonable accommodation to assist with your application
for employment, please contact us by sending an email to
email@example.com "Applicant requesting
reasonable accommodation" as the subject. Resumes or CVs submitted
to this email box will not be accepted.Click here -to view our pay
transparency nondiscrimination policy.California (US) Residents: By
submitting an application to Change Healthcare for consideration of
any employment opportunity, you acknowledge that you have read and
understood-.Change Healthcare maintains a drug free workplace and
conducts pre-employment drug-testing, where applicable, in
accordance with federal, state and local laws.
Keywords: Change Healthcare, Harrisburg , Senior Director, Product Management, Executive , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!