Regional Real Estate Manager
Company: Wild Fork Foods
Posted on: November 22, 2021
The Regional Real Estate Leader will be responsible for all
aspects commercial retail leasing and acquisition to include
broker/developer relationships, market assessment, site selection,
LOI and lease negotiation, market analysis, and presentation to
leadership team. Individual will need to develop a strong
understanding of our business in order to ensure they acquire the
correct sites. Individual should be a self-starter and have an
- Skilled and experienced in all facets of retail acquisition,
lease renewals, lease extensions and lease administration.
- Skills to include commercial / retail leasing, subleasing and
license agreements. Highly organized, disciplined, and skilled in
planning, tracking, evaluating and reporting on the performance of
- Ability to work with a wide variety of related functions to
assist in the development of short and long-term real estate
- Skilled in negotiating complex retail real estate agreements
and experience in managing large volume of transactions and
- Prepare financial and sensitivity analysis & approvals for all
proposed transactions, develop business justification and
recommendations for RE Committee presentation to user groups and
executive management team for approval. Ability to work with a wide
variety of functions to assist in the development of short and long
term retail real estate asset management requirements.
- Assist with the strategic planning for the retail stores,
including financial analysis, market information, offering terms
and conditions, contract review, and negotiations.
- Review and update retail real estate asset management best
practices, forms, documents, and enhancements to the retail real
- Provide support to all internal teams and oversee lease
requirements such as obtaining landlord consent, negotiating
reinstatement requirements and collection of Tenant Improvement
dollars, rent renegotiations.
- Manage current real estate assets by taking a proactive
approach, anticipating lease renewals and terminations and all
critical dates, lowering and auditing operating expenses,
coordinating landlord approval of alterations & completing estoppel
certificates and other required documentation.
- Maintain excellent relationships with internal customers,
senior management, legal, tax, risk management, landlords, vendors,
consultants, developers, and brokers.
- Administrative: Balance administrative tasks such as calendar
management, travel arrangements, expense reports, and document
control in a timely manner.Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree
- We are looking for a highly motivated and proactive thinker who
can think strategically and stay connected to our customers.
- The ideal candidate will possess a high level of integrity,
creativity, initiative, accountability, communication and
interpersonal skills, with a commitment to teamwork and
- Minimum 7+ years of work experience in Retail Real Estate/Asset
Management or Retail or mixed use Real Estate/Property Management
with detailed knowledge & experience in negotiating retail
- Minimum of 5+ years managing external resources.
- Ability to interpret complex commercial leases.
- Excellent analytical, statistics or financial experience
- Excellent discipline, organizational, and problem solving
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written).
- Must be a self-starter who is comfortable working
independently, remotely, with frequent travel.
- Ability to multi-task, work successfully under pressure and
effectively manage time and workload
- Highly motivated and proactive thinker who can think
strategically and also be detail-focused.EOE/Vets/DisabilityJob
Type: Full-timePay: $110,000.00 - $150,000.00 per yearBenefits:
- 401(k) matching
- Dental insurance
- Employee discount
- Flexible schedule
- Flexible spending account
- Health insurance
- Health savings account
- Paid time off
- Tuition reimbursement
- Vision insuranceSchedule:
- 8 hour shift
- Monday to FridaySupplemental Pay:
- Commission payExperience:
- Large Expansion: 5 years (Preferred)
- Multi-State: 5 years (Preferred)
- Real Estate Management: 8 years (Preferred)Work Location:
Keywords: Wild Fork Foods, Harrisburg , Regional Real Estate Manager, Executive , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!