Center Manager - Harrisburg, PA
Company: The Goodyear Tire and Rubbber Company
Posted on: January 7, 2022
IMMEDIATELY HIRING!!! - APPLY TODAY!!!
We are a service and retreading market leader with over 200
Commercial Tire Centers and Truck Care Centers located across the
United States. We have the unique ability to service the largest
nationwide commercial fleets while also providing friendly hometown
service to regional and local fleets. Our mission statement is
'SERVICE EXCELLENCE - ALWAYS'. Goodyear Commercial Tire & Service
Centers (CTSC) are owned by Goodyear - which makes them uniquely
qualified to offer you trusted tires, reliable services and
powerful management tools to help you lower your operating costs.
It's all part of Goodyear's Total Solution for commercial and
As the Center Manager, you will be responsible for managing all
location staff functions in order to provide exceptional customer
service while maintaining the financial integrity of the Company.
You will be required to obtain annual/monthly sales and production
objectives to ensure profitability. You will also be responsible
for protecting all Goodyear assets within your area of
responsibility, including, but not limited to: inventory, accounts
receivable, trucks, and equipment, with the ultimate goal of
reducing operating costs. We encourage you to allow us to invest in
your success as you invest in ours; apply today!
Responsibilities will include but not be limited to:
- Manage daily and annual operations of the commercial tire
- Ensure growth of sales and profit generation and improvement to
reach profitability goals including managing productivity of sales
- Attain total customer satisfaction through the direction and
maintenance of a Total Quality Culture by satisfying business needs
of the customer.
- Supervise and assist in the training of Center personnel to
develop their maximum potential in productivity and upward
mobility. This includes department managers, Service Managers and
- Keep management apprised of all competitive products,
practices, and distribution.
- Utilize strong prioritization skills to manage center workload
and meet business needs for maximum business benefit
- Train, develop, motivate and lead groups of individuals to meet
a common goal.
- Lead all sales personnel to assist with user calls, and the
preparation and presentation of Fleet Tire and Alignment Analysis
to maintain superiority in the market place. This will also include
inside sales staff.
- Manage all safety, health and environmental processes by
conducting morning safety huddles, leading by safety first, and
reporting and sending all required paperwork for any injuries and
accidents to management.
- Perform a variety of manual tasks for extended periods of time,
which may include light and heavy lifting, including commercial
tires and wheels, standing, bending, and squatting
- 2 years or more of successful management experience
- Must have a valid driver's license for the type of vehicle
required for the position and be able to meet commercial driver
qualification requirements, including be at least 21 years of
- No relocation is being offered for this position
- Candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
without company sponsorship now or in the future
- Able to meet commercial driver qualification requirements.
- Associate or bachelor's degree
- Commercial Tire sales or service experience is
- Knowledge of tire manufacturing, manufacturing process
- Strong oral and written communication ability.
- Commitment to follow all safety procedures and work in a safe
- Must be able to work in a results-oriented, fast-paced
environment as part of a team.
- Must be a self-starter and willing to take initiative, able and
willing to work without direct supervision, and be willing to
attend appropriate training sessions.
Keywords: The Goodyear Tire and Rubbber Company, Harrisburg , Center Manager - Harrisburg, PA, Executive , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!