Project Manager Scrum Master
Company: Domino Technologies, Inc.
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Project Manager - Scrum Master Opportunity For Your
Become a member of a growing team of Information Technology
professionals making an impact and providing solutions for
Government and Commercial clients since 1996 - Join the Domino Tech
Position Title: DEP - Project Manager - Scrum Master Exception
Location: Combination Remote Off-Site and On-Site (as required) in
Duration: Initial term through 06/30/2022 (Annual Renewal in 1-Year
Note: Candidates must reside within 100 miles of Harrisburg,
*Accepting Candidates Until 01/14/2022 at 2:00 PM
DEP's Conservation and Environment Delivery Center is looking for
an experienced and motivated Project Manager / Scrum Master. The
selected candidate will serve as a Scrum Master for teams
supporting the Department of Environmental Protection initiatives.
The teams will focus on projects intended to convert content from
FileNet to OnBase, enhance the Agency's Vector Management tool for
more effective interaction with the West Nile Virus application and
provide a new Dam Safety Inventory system.
As our delivery center is a hybrid project management environment,
ideal candidates should have strong experience both running
projects as a traditional Project Manager and serving as a Scrum
Master on a Scrum team. Knowledge and experience in additional
Agile frameworks are a plus. This position reports to the portfolio
director for the delivery center.
- Developing and maintaining project control documents in
accordance with enterprise project management methodologies and as
needed by the project.
- Developing detailed project plans using project scheduling
- Leading all project plan development activities, including
identification of phases, sprints, activities, tasks, deliverables,
milestones, dependencies, schedules and assignment of
- Motivating project resources to complete assigned duties and
- Preparing formal reports on the status and health of the IT
projects, including periodic status reports, management dashboards
and project metrics.
- Monitoring project quality, schedule and budget and facilitate
actions to mitigate risk and address issues that arise.
- Facilitating risk and issue management for IT projects by
promoting transparency and communication for identified risks.
- Facilitating deliverable and project artifact approval processes
for IT projects by tracking all deliverables and project artifacts
that require approvals, communicating the need for approvals to the
appropriate groups and individuals and tracking approval decisions
and following up where need be to ensure approvals are achieved
within established timeframes.
- Follow standard change management processes for issues that
impact the quality, scope, schedule or budget of the project.
- Facilitating project meetings as needed, including scrum events
such as daily stand ups, sprint planning meetings, backlog
grooming, retrospectives and demos/reviews.
- Ensuring the upkeep and accuracy of the project in the
commonwealth's project portfolio management system (Daptiv) to
include project status, health, and timekeeping data.
- Working closely with agency business relationship managers,
executive staff, and delivery center management to ensure project
success and provide project status.
- Using knowledge of Agile practices and frameworks (particularly
Scrum and Kanban) to support and serve the Agile teams in the
- Serving as Scrum Master for Agile development teams.
- Influencing and leading organizational change that positively
impacts our Agile teams.
- Providing and delivering project reports, presentations, and
statuses to all levels of management with the delivery center and
our customer agencies.
- Ensuring compliance with SDLC policies and procedures.
- Directing, coordinating, and tracking the activities of delivery
center staff associated with the project.
The Preferred Skills and Experience:
- 6+ years: Experience as a Project Manager for large and complex
information technology projects
- 2+ years: Experience serving as a Scrum Master on a Scrum
- Strong oral and written communication skills. Demonstrated
ability to effectively communicate at all levels of an
organization, including executive staff
- Strong interpersonal and leadership skills with the ability to
motivate others to complete tasks
- PMP and/or Scrum Master certification
The mission of Domino Technologies, Inc. is to provide clients with
IT solutions for their individual business processes that lead to
strategic market advantages. Since its founding in 1996, the Domino
Tech Team has built a solid record of performance working with
clients in the Government and Commercial sectors.
- Excellent Market Salary
- Competitive Benefits
- Paid Holidays and Vacation
- Positive Work-Life Balance
Domino Technologies is based in the Harrisburg area - the capital
city of the Commonwealth of Pennsylvania and the county seat of
Dauphin County. Located on the east bank of the Susquehanna River,
Harrisburg is the anchor of the Susquehanna Valley metropolitan
Contact Us Today!
Keywords: Domino Technologies, Inc., Harrisburg , Project Manager Scrum Master, Executive , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!