Harrisburg Client Manager
Company: RGS Associates
Posted on: May 14, 2022
Position Overview:We are seeking candidates for the position of
Client Manager to join our Harrisburg office. The successful
candidate will be the senior person in that location, reporting to
the Principal in Charge, and will oversee a team of Landscape
Architects and Civil Engineers providing site design and land
development services. We are looking for someone capable of
developing their own client base, driven to succeed, is passionate
about their work, deadline oriented, articulate and helps foster a
collaborative design environment.Primary Responsibilities:
- Lead site design and land development projects from conceptual
design through entitlements and construction administration,
including management -of sub-consultants and design staff.
- Assume responsibility (with support) for the production,
organization, coordination, and accuracy of all design documents
and presentation materials.
- Exercise discretion and independent judgement in the
performance of duties.
- Lead multiple projects in various stages of development
simultaneously and work cooperatively with the team to ensure
design integrity and graphic consistency.
- Communicate with and coordinate the efforts of project team
members, clients, consultants, contractors, and agency
- Manage project schedules, workflow, and anticipate required
staffing resources and delegate accordingly.
- Work with the project team to produce presentation materials
for client and agency meetings.
- Effectively represent projects and project goals to
municipalities, regulatory agencies, authorities, and community
- Coach and mentor junior staff, share experiences and lessons
learned to increase the firm's common knowledge.
- Strong leadership and communication skills are essential in
- Develop new business contacts, pursue client leads, and project
- Write proposals, develop budgets, oversee client relations, and
assist in preparing invoices for services. Skills Required:
- Technical Expertise to oversee and guide site design and land
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational skills and acute attention to
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills.
- Proven track record of managing project staff from project
inception to completion, within budget and deadlines.
- Adept in active listening and critical thinking.
- Excellent time management skills with a proven ability to meet
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to prioritize tasks when appropriate.
- Ability to function well in an energetic, service-oriented
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite or related
- Bachelors or master's degree in landscape architecture or Civil
Engineering (Professional Registration preferred).
- Minimum of 12 years of related professional experience,
including project management.Benefits:
- Excellent benefits including medical, dental, prescription,
life insurance, long-term and short-term disability insurance,
generous paid time off and holiday pay.
- RGS has a 401(k) plan, health savings account, employee
assistance program, and numerous additional benefits.
- Excellent off-paper benefits including company outings, happy
hours, mentorship, continuing education, volunteer and stewardship
- Salary is competitive and commensurate with experience.
- RGS Inc. is an EEO and ADA Employer.
Keywords: RGS Associates, Harrisburg , Harrisburg Client Manager, Executive , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!