Executive Director of Mental Health Services
Company: Keystone Human Services
Posted on: May 16, 2022
Keystone Human Services Mental Health Services supports and
empowers people on their personal journey of Recovery and is
dedicated to providing recovery-oriented services.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS & DUTIES
The Executive Director of Mental Health Services is responsible for
overseeing the administrative, programmatic, and strategic plan for
mental health programs and services. Provides strong leadership in
planning, budgeting, new business development, and quality
assurance and improvement.
- Provide effective leadership and overall supervision to the
mental health service line.
- Lead and ensure planning, coordination, and development of
services in alignment with established organizational and
department goals, operational processes, and philosophy of
- Ensure development and implementation of comprehensive quality
plan and quality initiatives.
- Assures data is actively used to inform decision making and
improve organizational management.
- Develop and implement strategic direction and provide solution
orientated input into the mental health service line.
- Design and evaluate organization structure of services,
programs, and staffing to assure effective and efficient
- Identify and pursue opportunities for growth and program
development consistent with company strategic plan.
- Actively supervise assigned personnel, providing leadership and
support to assure understanding of and accountability for
- Develop and support a cohesive and effective management and
- Ensure professional development of assigned
- Facilitate the timely and effective communication of relevant
information with appropriate personnel through vertical and
horizontal teams within the mental health service line.
- Develop and maintain community contacts and relationships to
ensure effective public relations and community involvement.
- Provides oversight in preparation and monitoring of annual
budgets, expenditures, and contracts.
- Maintain ongoing communication with Corporate Leadership
regarding mental health service line operations.
- Leads the mental health service line in establishing and
obtaining departmental goals in alignment with the organization's
- Supervises staff in the performance of their responsibilities,
including establishing employee performance standards, providing
training, coaching, counseling, and feedback.
- Participates in the hiring and selection of new employees.
- Monitors quality of services for all programs within the mental
health service line.
- Provides and encourages educational activities for all
employees that will enhance their professional and personal
- Serves as a mentor and guides staff emphasizing and modeling
leadership skills in areas such as: development of operational
directives, budgeting and financial management, quality, human
resources, and ongoing development of new and existing
Health, Safety & Welfare
- Uses language and behavior that promotes the positive image of
the individuals supported and the work of the organization.
- Practices all safety standards in adherence to Keystone's
policies and procedures.
Regulations & Compliance
- Accurately completes required documentation within the
- Adheres to all licensing, federal, state, and local regulations
as well as health and safety policies.
- Maintains confidentiality standards in accordance with
- Demonstrates a strong commitment to Keystone Human Services
mission and values.
- Adheres to all Keystone policies and procedures.
- Proactively collaborates and communicates effectively and
positively with all associates and departments to uphold a team
- Practices Keystone Human Services vision: creates an
environment where all people, regardless of background and
'ability', can grow, make choices, and be valued and contributing
members of our community. Requirements
- Bachelor's degree in relevant field required; Advanced degree
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in Human Services field
including five years of executive/senior level management
- Supervisory and demonstrated management skills required;
ability to lead and manage change
- Ability to successfully work in a diverse workforce utilizing
the talents and abilities of all employees to effectively build and
direct a results-driven team
- Proven interpersonal, oral, and written communication
- Excellent time management skills and ability to respond
effectively in high stress/critical situations
- Must possess a valid Driver's License
Salary will be commensurate with experience. Keystone Human
Services offers a comprehensive benefits package and a
collaborative work environment focused on supporting our mission,
vision, and values. Linke Resources has been retained to conduct
this search. To apply, email resume and cover letter to Dr. George
P. Linke, Jr., at firstname.lastname@example.org
For additional information, contact:
Dr. George P. Linke, Jr.Linke Resources,
Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE)
Linke Resources is a search firm with an expertise in nonprofit
executive search and outsourced recruitment across a variety of
sectors, including behavioral and traditional healthcare,
developmental disabilities, long-term care, and education.
Keywords: Keystone Human Services, Harrisburg , Executive Director of Mental Health Services, Executive , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!