Director of eCommerce & Digital Marketing - Branded Portfolio
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Opportunity: Director of eCommerce & Digital Marketing - Branded
Portfolio Position Summary: The Director of eCommerce and Digital
Marketing is responsible for the day-to-day, hands-on management
and execution of eCommerce marketing tactics, strategies, and
promotions for a portfolio of branded hotels. The Director will
lead and execute all eCommerce activities and digital marketing
strategies, working closely with their eCommerce direct reports and
Agency Partners; and working cooperatively with the Regional Vice
President of Operation, Director of Sales, Director of Revenue
Management and General Manager to achieve and exceed property
financial goals. This position reports to the VP of eCommerce. -
Senior Director of eCommerce - Corporate Director of eCommerce - VP
of eCommerce - Position Requirements:
- Serve as eCommerce and digital marketing lead and execute
digital strategy across hotels within defined portfolio.
- Manage team of eCommerce Managers, associates and analysts.
- Manage, oversee and lead relationships with brand-level
eCommerce personnel, digital marketing agencies and third party
- Drive overall digital marketing strategies including search
engine optimization (SEO), search engine marketing (SEM), and
social presence (social reputation and social media).
- Maintain active involvement in ongoing and annual electronic
distribution strategy and planning in order to maximize online
revenue and profitability.
- Analyze and report weekly and monthly digital web direct,
online travel agency performance metrics and broader hotel
performance data to stakeholders.
- Oversee and direct content generation tactics, distribution and
archiving including photography, video, 3D and copywriting
- Oversee hotel listings and content on online travel agency
websites in partnership with the Revenue Management team.
- Oversee and manage social media program, services and
engagement including content, blog, marketing, advertising and
- Direct, deploy and maintain an email marketing strategy on a
- Facilitate and align hotel-specific branding with current
branding guidelines, standards and initiatives.
- Lead and assist in the digital project life cycle through
gathering, design, development, testing and launch.
- Support Sales and Revenue Departments regarding promotional and
tactical marketing, e-Tools, and electronic media.
- Maintain clear lines of communication with direct reports,
property leaders, internet marketing vendors, brand and Revenue
Management team members.
- Provide eCommerce and digital marketing communication,
education, and training.
- Continuously update job knowledge by participating in
educational opportunities (conferences, workshops, and industry
events), reading professional publications and maintaining network
of industry players.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM's
- Perform other duties as requested by management. Experience:
- 4+ years of digital marketing or eCommerce experience in
- 4+ of experience in analyzing and reporting web traffic and
eCommerce sales metrics.
- Strong understanding of website and eCommerce production and
performance a must.
- Advanced knowledge of online booking engines and reservations
systems merchandising and functionality. -
- Bachelor's Degree in Hospitality or Hospitality Marketing is
- Enterprise experience in managing multiple properties and/or
- Strong understanding of traditional and online marketing,
content management and web analytics experience.
- Understanding or previous experience with major hotel brands
such as Marriott, Hilton, Hyatt and IHG is a plus. Work Environment
and Context: -
- Work schedule varies and may include -working on holidays, and
- Requires standing for extended periods, walking, pushing,
lifting up to 25, bending and reaching. What We Believe People Are
Our Capability - Hearts That Serve - Only Excellence - Stay Nimble
- Own It About Us HHM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender
identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national
origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status,
genetic information, citizenship status or any other group
protected by law.
Keywords: HHM, Harrisburg , Director of eCommerce & Digital Marketing - Branded Portfolio, Executive , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!