Accounts Payable Manager
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Manage HHM's Accounts Payable team to ensure timely and accurate
payments for expenditures incurred by managed and HHM owned
properties. Collaborate with Shared Services team and Financial
Services to continually improve processes and provide the highest
level of service possible to HHM's client hotels. Director of
Accounts Payable - Director of Financial Services Essential Job
- Interview, select, train, schedule, coach and support
associates, ensuring they perform in accordance with established
brand or hotel standards and consistent with HHM core values.
- Manage accounts payable team to maintain an efficient
- Responsible for the processing of invoices (and cut checks, as
needed) in accordance with related policies and procedures to
ensure timely and accurate payments to vendors.
- Manage internal and external customer concerns related to
accounts payable inquires and concerns in a courteous manner
including annual distribution of 1099's.
- Identify potential processing inefficiencies to improve
- Adhere to internal financial controls as directed by HHM's
Sarbanes-Oxley narratives, including bank, general ledger and
subsidiary ledger account reconciliations and other tests and
procedures as required.
- Prepare unclaimed property and various analyses and month-end
schedules as required by management.
- Assist accounting management team on projects and analyses
ensuring deadlines are met.
- Prepare or review ledger account reconciliations and monitor
coding to ensure accuracy.
- Prepare and/or review general ledger entries and present
financial reports as needed.
- Follow sustainability guidelines and practices related to HHM's
- Practice safe work habits, wear protective safety equipment and
follow MSDS and OSHA standards.
- Perform other duties as requested by management. Position
- Bachelor's degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business, plus 5
years of experience or an equivalent combination of education and
- Prior hotel experience preferred. Work Environment and Context
- Requires sitting for extended periods, use of hands and fingers
to operate computers and keyboards.
- Requires work hours outside of regular schedule as needed to
meet critical deadlines. HHM Benefits and Perks
- Medical, Dental and Vision Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- 401k Company Match
- Free Basic Life Insurance
- Travel Discounts
- Employee Assistance and Wellness Program
- Educational/Professional Development What We Believe People Are
Our Capability - Hearts That Serve - Only Excellence - Stay Nimble
- Own It About Us HHM is proud to be an equal opportunity employer.
We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, gender, gender
identity, sexual orientation, marital status, pregnancy, national
origin, ancestry, age, religion, disability, veteran status,
genetic information, citizenship status or any other group
protected by law.
Keywords: HHM, Harrisburg , Accounts Payable Manager, Executive , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!