Workday Financials Senior Manager - Financial Services Industry
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Deloitte's Emerging ERP Solutions practice works closely with
clients across a wide spectrum of industries to identify and
implement SaaS based Enterprise Resource Planning ("ERP") and
Enterprise Performance Management ("EPM") systems such as Workday
Financials , Adaptive Planning and Infor ERP Cloud software. Our
team's goal is to deliver transformational solutions optimized for
our client's unique business needs.
Work you'll do
Senior Managers are expected to contribute to the firm's growth and
development in a variety of ways, including:
- Engagement Management: Lead engagement planning and budgeting;
mobilize and manage engagement teams; define deliverable structure
and content; facilitate buy-in of proposed solutions from top
management levels at the client; direct on-time, quality delivery
of work products; manage engagement economics; manage engagement
- Client Management: Manage day to day interactions with
executive clients and sponsors
- Business Development: Develop and maintain contact with top
decision makers at key clients; organize and lead pursuit teams;
participate and lead aspects of the proposal development process;
contribute to the development of proposal pricing strategies
- Practice Development & Eminence: Develop practical solutions
and methodologies; develop "thoughtware" and "point-of-view"
documents; participate in public speaking events; get published in
- People Development: Perform role of counselor and coach;
provide input and guidance into the staffing process; actively
participate in staff recruitment and retention activities; provide
leadership and support for delivery teams and staff in local
Our Emerging ERP Solutions team focuses on implementing cloud-based
ERP applications .
Senior Manager Workday Financial Leads are required to have:
- 10+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience
- 4+ years of experience overseeing multiple project teams
- 4+ years of experience in generating new client business
- Workday Financials Professional certification
- A minimum of 2 full life cycle Workday Financial
- Hands-on Functional Experience and p roficiency in multiple
business processes such as :
- Procure-to-Pay (PTP)
- Order-to-Cash (OTC)
- General Ledger (GL)
- Fixed Asset Management (FA)
- Expense Management
- Cash Management
- Grant Management
- Chart of Accounts Re-Design
- Limited Immigration Sponsorship may be available
- Ability to travel up to 50%, on average, based on the work you
do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve.
- Bachelor's Degree or 4 years equivalent professional
- Other leading financial application implementation experience
(ie: NetSuite, Fusion Intact, PeopleSoft, Oracle, SAP, Lawson ,
- An advanced degree in the area of specialization
- Proven skills as a project manager on multiple full life cycle
- Adept at implementing technology-enabled business solutions for
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills with the
ability to exercise mature judgment.
- Ability to engage and manage senior-level client
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including
presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint).
- Willingness to mentor junior staff.
Keywords: Deloitte, Harrisburg , Workday Financials Senior Manager - Financial Services Industry, Executive , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!