Equipment Project Manager
Company: Trane Technologies
Posted on: August 7, 2022
At - and through our businesses including and , we create
innovative climate solutions for buildings, homes, and
transportation that challenge what's possible for a sustainable
world. We're a team that dares to look at the world's challenges
and see impactful possibilities. We believe in a better future when
we uplift others and enable our people to thrive at work and at
home. We boldly go.Job Summary:Trane in Harrisburg, PA is hiring
for an Equipment Project Manager to join our team. - In this role,
you will be responsible for the administration, implementation, and
management of HVAC equipment projects and accountable for assigned
projects' scope of work, schedule, and budget.
- Plans and analyzes assigned projects, establishes schedules and
project parameters and sets procedures to accomplish system
objectives, involving complex equipment applications. -
- Communicates with customers and their representatives,
including building owners, mechanical contractors, other trades,
subcontractors, and field support staff. -Maintains customer
satisfaction by investigating concerns, implementing corrective
action, and communicating with customers and assigned staff. -
- Compares estimated ship dates with contractors project schedule
and ensures compliance with internal equipment ordering
- Responsible for maintaining the accuracy of the forecasted cost
at completion and controls expenses by monitoring assigned project
- Creates and makes revisions to project schedules including:
generating tasks, estimates, dependencies, and milestones.
- Responsible for entering equipment orders, issuing purchase,
and generating work orders for equipment start-ups
- Responsible for project cash-flow management: progress billing,
collections support and monitoring, and resource management. -
- Associate's Degree in business or equivalent with a minimum of
two (2) years of project management, equipment, HVAC or related
experience; OR a minimum of four (4) years of project management,
equipment, HVAC or related experience; or an equivalent combination
of education and experience.
- Familiarity with HVAC systems and temperature equipment
- Strong, demonstrated customer service and problem solving
- Strong communication skills, proactive approach with
willingness to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Proven experience prioritizing tasks in order to meet tight
deadlines within a high paced environment with attention to detail.
Onsite - This role has been---designated as---On-Site----
In-person---required.--- Work must---be done on-site daily.------
-*The Company reserves---the right to modify this---designation
should---business needs---require.--- -We offer competitive
compensation and comprehensive benefits and programs. We are an
equal opportunity employer; all qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, pregnancy, age, marital status, disability, status as a
protected veteran, or any legally protected status.
Keywords: Trane Technologies, Harrisburg , Equipment Project Manager, Executive , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!