Sales Development Manager - US&C Packaging
Posted on: September 18, 2022
Sales Development Manager - US&C PackagingLocation USA -
TelecommuterTracking # 7423# of Openings 1Apply Now
Software is a leading global provider of industry specific business
and production software technology for the packaging and print
industries. The company is headquartered in Pittsburgh,
Pennsylvania with offices and teams worldwide. eProductivity
Softwares integrated and automated offerings and point solutions
are designed to enable revenue growth and drive operating and
production efficiencies. With over thirty-years dedicated to
delivering best-in-class technology to the packaging and printing
industries, it is the company's deep held philosophy that
eProductivity Software succeeds when its customers thrive. For more
information, please visit www.eProductivitySoftware.comJob
Description:eProductivity Software is looking for a Sales
Development Manager. This individual will focus on generating sales
of our packaging software solutions. This is a telecommute
position, but the individual needs to live in the United States.
This person will report to the Director, US&C Sales.The Sales
Development Manager Role must:
- Be responsible for the complete sales cycle process management
prospect identification, opportunity creation, qualification,
discovery, ROI, proposal, contract negotiation and close.
- Establish effective communication with appropriate sales and
technical managers to ensure proper sensitivity to all sales
- Manage all sales activities within assigned territory including
client development, sales of emerging product and multi-product
sales, onsite customer presentations, and sales campaigns.
- Generate new account sales and growth to existing account
- Provide timely and accurate territory reporting and forecasting
to sales management utilizing salesforce.com.
- Develop specific regional plans to ensure revenue growth in all
- Leverage eProductivity Software resources and capabilities
inside Marketing, Sales, and the Business Unit towards the
achievement of goals.
- Provide regular feedback to marketing, sales, and product
management regarding products.
- Communicate regularly through personal visits, telephone calls,
etc. with key contacts; field traveling is a must (50 %).
- Attend all assigned tradeshows, open houses, associations, and
other eProductivity Software events.
- Achieve booking targets within operating budgets.Professional
Skills & Requirements:
- Have a solid 5 to 10 years of enterprise MIS/ERP/MES software
sales experience with five (5) or more years of field sales
- Demonstrated track record meeting/exceeding quota in a complex
- Experience with Packaging (Folding Cartons, Labels or Flexible
Packaging) markets would be an advantage
- Have a good understanding of the lifecycle of an order or
business processes in the packaging business.
- Must be self-starter with the ability to work independently and
a part of a team selling process with minimal supervision.
- Demonstrated success at C-Level sales.
- Proven success turning cold calling into revenue-generating
- Possess the ability to manage accounts and opportunities across
medium to large enterprise type of accounts within the assigned
- Must have solid interpersonal skills, team oriented.
- Must have excellent presentation, negotiation, verbal and
written communication skills.
- Have a proven track record of meeting/exceeding both individual
and team sales quota/goals.
- Have the ability to handle complex technical sales cycles.
- Are currently located in the Mid-West, South or Eastern US and
ideally close to a larger airport hub. Relocation is not offered
for this position.Benefits & Perks
- Accelerated commission program
- Additional sales bonuses for over performance
- Sales SPIFs for targeted sales of new solutions and/or in new
- 401 (k) savings plan
- Growth Development: Tuition reimbursement
- Group life & AD&D, Short & Long Term, EAP
- Paid Holidays and Unlimited PTO Plan
- Flexible Hybrid Work schedules
- Medical, Dental & Vision benefit plan optionsEqual Opportunity
& Disability Accessibility StatementEFI is an Equal Opportunity
employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, national origin, age, sex,
religion, disability, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran
status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected
by local, state or federal law. This policy applies with regard to
all aspects of ones employment, including hiring, transfer,
promotion, compensation, eligibility for benefits and termination.
EEO is the Law:
is committed to offering reasonable accommodations to job
applicants with disabilities. If you need assistance or an
accommodation due to a disability, please contact us at
650-357-2777 or via email email@example.com. EFI
will make determinations on such requests for accommodation or
assistance on a case-by-case basis.
Keywords: EFI, Harrisburg , Sales Development Manager - US&C Packaging, Executive , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!