Assistant General Manager
Company: Panera Bread
Posted on: September 19, 2022
Assistant General ManagerJob Purpose:TheAssistant General
Manager supports the General Manageror Operating Partnerinmanaging
the overall operations of the bakery-cafe to ensure company
standards are maintained and continually improved. They are
responsible to assist in coaching and developing the team, creating
a differentiated guest experience,growing sales andmaximizing
profitability.Theyassist in creating a culture ofprofessionalism,
teamwork, hospitalityand Panera Warmththrough owning the cafes
people responsibilities.Duties & Responsibilities:Maintain Quality
Bakery-Cafe Operations While EnsuringGuestSatisfaction
- Demonstrate leadership andeffectiveplanning in staffing,
scheduling, people developmentandsuccession planning.
- Assist the General Manageror Operating Partnerin maintaining
accountability for the success of the cafe by making key-decisions
- Act as a role model and demonstrate professional behavior to
cafe team as well as toguests.
- Uphold and coach achievement of Food Safety standards.
- Upgrade and improve cafe operations when needed, maintain
quality of product and service.
- Adhere to cafe systems and processes to accomplish day-to-day
- Followcompany policies and procedures and comply with all state
and federal regulations.
- Coach and follow up with team members to ensure the cafe
- Safeguard the team by maintaining a healthy and safe workplace,
environment and culture.Managementand DevelopmentofTeam Members
- Assist the General Manager in supervising the overall operation
of the cafe.
- Hire, train, motivate and manage performance ofRetail Team
Membersto ensure the cafe is staffed to ensure quality standardsand
- Coachand delegate toTeam Managersandteammembersin order to
buildsubject matter expertswithin the cafe teams for career
developmentand cafe succession planning.
- Oversee the QHC processalongside the General Manager,rewarding
and recognizingTeam Membersincluding comprehensive compensation
planningand career pathing.Financial Contribution
- Executecompany and cafestrategies for sales growth and flow
- ManageTeam Memberlabor and help cafe maintain
- Assist General Manager in maintaining cafe costs and
- This rolerequires flexible hours including nights and weekends
in a faced paced environment with shifting priorities.
- This role requires the ability to keep cool under pressure and
deal with multiple types of people in a calm and fair manner.
- While performing this job, the incumbent is regularly required
to stand, sit, talk hearin a loud environment.Qualifications:
- Actively taking part in Career Path towards becoming a General
Manager and,wherepossible,willing to relocate.
- Successfullymanaged throughand be certified inall
TeamManagerareas of responsibilities(Channel, Food, etc.).
- Shown demonstratedability to drive positiveresults and
- CompletedCertified ManagerProgram.
- Demonstrated an ability to run great shifts and
- Minimum age - 18 years of age.
- Ability to pass background check.606102 Harrisburg, PA - High
Keywords: Panera Bread, Harrisburg , Assistant General Manager, Executive , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!