Sr. Practice Manager - Express/Urgent Care Harrisburg Locations
Posted on: September 22, 2022
DescriptionUPMC is searching for an experienced Practice Manager
to oversee our Arlington Express Care and Harrisburg Urgent Care
locations!Purpose:Manage all operational aspects of the practice
sites to ensure quality patient care.Responsibilities:
- Ensure appropriate and high quality staffing through the
strategic placement of office coordinators, office and practice
- Supervise and oversee practice budgets.
- Develop and maintain a patient-centric culture, centered around
patient arrival and follow up activities in line with the
consumerism initiatives, if applicable.
- Serve as liaison to various UPMC departments and
- Serve as liaison for renovations, construction and building
utilization with UPMC and outside construction services.
- Develop strategic plans for practices.
- Monitor practice operations to identify areas for improvement,
expansion of services, and potential new market areas.
- Ensure compliance with all UPMC policies and procedures.
- Communicate effectively with staff, physicians and peers
through oral and written communications.
- Assist in the due diligence, practice valuations, contract
negotiations and staffing as required.
- Assist in physician relations as necessary.
- Maintain knowledge initiatives as it relates to the operation
of the practices.
- Oversee and assist in the recruitment of staff and new
- Review and evaluate the effectiveness of current procedures and
plans with Office/Practice Manager and Physician to develop and
implement new, more efficient systems and procedures as required to
improve office operations.
- Monitor and meet practice specific benchmarks inclusive of
point of service and scheduling (inclusive of template management
for timely patient access), if applicable.Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in health or business administration and
three years of office management experience including one year in a
health care organization.
- OR Master's Degree in health or business administration and 1
year of office management experience including one year in a health
- OR Associate's Degree in health or business administration and
8 years of office management experience including one year in a
health care organization.
- OR High School Diploma and 8 years of office management
experience including one year in a health care organization
.Licensure, Certifications, and Clearances:
- Act 33 with renewal
- Act 34 with renewal
- Act 73 FBI Clearance with renewalUPMC is an Equal Opportunity
Keywords: UPMC, Harrisburg , Sr. Practice Manager - Express/Urgent Care Harrisburg Locations, Executive , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!