Director of Recruitment
Company: Crunch Fitness
Posted on: September 22, 2022
Are you looking for a career opportunity in one of the fastest
growing fitness clubs? Crunch Fitness is now accepting applications
for qualified, professional, & career minded Director of
Recruitment that is ready to change lives, be a part of a team and
grow personally within a premier organization.
Crunch is a gym that believes in making serious exercise fun by
fusing fitness and entertainment and pioneering a philosophy of No
Judgments. Our gyms are packed with the latest state-of-the-art
cardio and strength training equipment, weight room, full service
locker rooms with showers, tanning booths, HydroMassage - bed, and
an extensive schedule of Crunch's signature classes including Zumba
-, BodyWeb with TRX -, Yoga Body Sculpt, Belly Butt and Thighs
Bootcamp, and more.
Fitness Holdings, LLC is a franchise of CRUNCH Fitness. We are
headquartered in Greenwich, CT. Our mission is to launch a network
of CRUNCH gyms across the northeastern United States. With 30
locations currently and 50 locations planned, this position offers
tremendous opportunity for growth & career advancement.
About the Role
The Director of Recruitment is responsible for recruiting,
interviewing and hiring all positions within the company.
In This Role You Will
- Fill all club level positions, as well as positions in sales,
operations and management.
- Develop new strategies and programs to attract candidates.
- Work closely with recruiting managers to share best practices,
provide assistance on critical needs and coordinate on
- Design and execute talent acquisition strategies that enhance
the organization's visibility/reputation in key recruiting
- Analyze recruitment trends to stimulate future recruitment
activity and improve compliance of candidates.
- Develop ways to encourage the formation of diverse teams across
What We Are Looking For:
- 2 years of recruiting experience required.
- Thorough understanding of recruiting methods and best practices,
as well as applicable policies and federal, state, and local
employment laws and regulations.
- Thorough understanding of the fitness industry.
The Ways You Benefit:
- Competitive Salary with generous paid time off
- Benefits include: medical, dental, vision, life and short-term
- 401k plan with an employer match
- Exciting team environment
- Growth opportunity in a rapidly growing company
- Free Crunch Fitness membership
Keywords: Crunch Fitness, Harrisburg , Director of Recruitment, Executive , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!