Director of Technology Security and Compliance
Company: DASHER SERVICES INC
Posted on: September 23, 2022
Job Title: Director of Technology Security and Compliance
Overview: Dasher exists to help people live happy, healthy lives.
Dasher's values center around providing encouragement, empathy,
compassion, and support to our fellow team members, and paying
those values forward when interacting with our clients and our
community. The purpose of the Director of Technology Security and
Compliance is to be Dasher's day-to-day leader responsible for
conceptualizing, implementing, managing, and optimizing all
security and technology compliance within Dasher. The Director of
Technology Security and Compliance leads their team to be
efficient, productive, and effective in all areas of Dasher's
technology, security and compliance and manages their team's
workflow strategies and process.
Remote work options exist occasionally for work life integration,
but this position primarily operates from the Harrisburg, PA
- Manage day to day Security Compliance:
- Manage all HIPAA and Security Compliance efforts. Act as an
interface between internal and external auditors.
- Maintain compliance with SOC II Type 2 and HiTrust
- Continually improve Dasher's security posture and
- Develop and oversee Dasher's internal security training and
- Utilize Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC) tools for ongoing
compliance and management of data security program.
- Provide timely and accurate cross-platform support in response
to security threats that may arise that pose a risk to systems
across the company's computing enterprise.
- Development of Dasher policies and procedures and best
practices needed to meet compliance standards.
- Develop and Manage Dasher's Technology Infrastructure:
- Develop a long-term technology strategy and communicate that to
internal and external stakeholders.
- Develop and execute a cloud-based strategy for the long-term
management of Dasher's infrastructure.
- Discover and implement new technologies that make Dasher to
more efficient and more competitive.
- Understand core infrastructure, windows server environments,
Hyper-V, and Azure.
- Oversee the usage of Dasher's technology. Ensure technology is
helping each department.
- Develop and Maintain Data and Reporting strategies:
- Enhance Dasher's reporting capabilities and use of data. This
includes reporting tools , data management and managing a team of
- Build quality assurance and data protection processes.
- Manage IT Vendors:
- Coordinate and oversee Dasher's relationship with key
technology and security vendors (IT MSP Partner, Software
Development Partner, Compliance Auditor).
- Conduct security audits of Dasher's partners to ensure they
meet our security requirements.
- Manage budget and spend with vendors.
- Develop talent and maximize employee performance:
- Participate as a member of the Dasher Executive team helping to
live out our purpose of Helping People Live Happy Healthy
- Select, coach, and develop employees.
- Review and evaluate employee performance.
- Manage staff as needed to meet given responsibilities.
- Mentor up and coming leaders within the organization.
- Be a good ambassador for Dasher and The Dasher Way and lead by
- Participate in training and educational opportunities.
- Attend business and department meetings (Stand Up, L10,1 on 1,
huddle, trainings, etc.).
- Conduct additional work assignments corresponding with
department needs at the direction of supervisor/manager.
Skills and Abilities:
- Business acumen and ability to effectively manage, lead and
supervise a multidisciplinary team.
- Ability to balance experience and knowledge with a data driven
approach and ability to manage strategically.
- Ability to systemize IT operations to scale business growth and
- Proficiency with the practices, policies, and procedures of
general business such as budgeting, information technology, human
resources, marketing, administration, customer service, production,
- Ability to network and enhance relationships with Dasher's
major suppliers and increase Dasher's ability to meet client
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and the ability
to work effectively with a wide range of constituencies in a
- Effective active listening skills and ability to build
Education and Experience:
- Bachelors' degree in Business, Operations Management,
Information Technology or related discipline is required.
- Advanced degree is preferred (MBA) and/or Certification in
CISSP, PMP is preferred.
- Agile Project Management Methodology
- Understanding and experience with NIST, HiTrust, and other
- Three (3) years of experience as General Manager or Operations
Manager for complex business operations is preferred.
- Moderate amount of travel to remote offices and vendor
Required Background and Ongoing Verifications
- Pass Dasher's Background Checks
- Pass Drug Screen
- Pass Motor Vehicle Check
- Pass GSA, OIC, and OFAC exclusions and sanctions checks
Dasher does not discriminate in employment opportunities or
practices on the basis of age, gender, race, color, creed,
religion, ethnicity, ancestry, sexual orientation, gender identity,
national origin, citizenship, disability, or marital status or any
other legally recognized protected basis under federal, state, or
local laws, regulations or ordinances. This policy governs all
aspects of employment, including selection, job assignment,
compensation, discipline, termination, access to benefits and
training, and other terms and conditions of employment.
Keywords: DASHER SERVICES INC, Harrisburg , Director of Technology Security and Compliance, Executive , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!