Supply Chain Project Manager
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Job DescriptionSupply Chain Analysts (SCAs) work as individual
contributors and/or on project teams with other Department
Analysts, and Project Managers. SCAs have a core responsibility to
ensure Continuous Improvement in pursuit of OpX.The SCAs identify
process improvements based on thorough understanding of the
business processes and supply chain dependencies. SCAs communicate,
explain, and clarify issues with the customer/business
groups/divisions, and translate business requirements. Some SCAs
perform specialized tasks in addition to their core job
responsibilities, such as consulting on tools, systems, quality and
controls, services, or processes; provide input to system/process
design; and/or provide content knowledge support and
troubleshooting. SCAs may work on several projects and/or programs
simultaneously, managing multi stakeholders, conduct budget and/or
headcount planning, business forecasting, constraint analysis,
inventory analysis, Plan/POR, benchmarking and departmental
- Leadership of RL supply chain ASMO Return for Credit
- Return on Investment generation and analysis.
- Exploring industry best practices to improve overall Return for
Credit operating model.
- Reverse Logistics Business Process design.
- Creation of IT tools requirements to support the development of
the IT systems needed to power the RL supply chain of the
- Analysis of complex RL data sets to optimize the RL supply
chain and identify opportunities for margin growth.
- Use lean tools and methods to manage our RL business processes
in pursuit of Op Ex delivery.
- Apply Data Modeling to translate business and system data into
actionable insights to solve business problems.
- Create dashboards and reports using Power BI.
- Conduct budget and headcount planning, business forecasting and
- Improve business processes through problem solving and analysis
in collaboration with partners and suppliers.This is an entry level
position and compensation will be given
accordingly.QualificationsMinimum qualifications are required to be
initially considered for this position. Preferred qualifications
are in addition to the minimum requirements and are considered a
plus factor in identifying top candidates.Experience listed below
would be obtained through a combination of your schoolwork and/or
classes and/or research and/or relevant previous job and/or
internship experiences.Minimum Qualifications:Bachelor's degree in
supply chain or a related field.Candidate must possess the degree
by employment start date.
- 3+ years of supply chain or business operations
- 1+ years of experience and success in driving process
improvement and/or Lean efforts.
- 1+ years of experience in Project Management, including project
requirements (Budget/scope/schedule etc.).Preferred Qualifications:
- 2+ years of experience in semiconductor or similar complex
- APICS, project management or similar certification(s).
- Solid financial and general business acumen.
- Skilled at critical thinking and creative problem solving.
- Willingness to lead and execute complex supply chain projects
with global teams, comprising of both internal and external
- Willingness to analyze complex data sets to identify both
supply chain optimization and margin growth opportunities, develop
recommendations, and effectively communicate these to the GRL
- Excellent communication skills, Willing to partner across
organizations, and be willing to influence a diverse group of
- Willingness to work independently, and to collaborate with
others as part of a team to achieve high quality results.Inside
this Business GroupAs the world's largest chip manufacturer, Intel
strives to make every facet of semiconductor manufacturing
state-of-the-art -- from semiconductor process development and
manufacturing, through yield improvement to packaging, final test
and optimization, and world class Supply Chain and facilities
support. Employees in the Technology Development and Manufacturing
Group are part of a worldwide network of design, development,
manufacturing, and assembly/test facilities, all focused on
utilizing the power of Moores Law to bring smart, connected devices
to every person on Earth.Covid StatementIntel strongly encourages
employees to be vaccinated against COVID-19. Intel aligns to
federal, state, and local laws and as a contractor to the U.S.
Government is subject to government mandates that may be issued.
Intel policies for COVID-19 including guidance about testing and
vaccination are subject to change over time.Posting StatementAll
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, religious creed, sex,
national origin, ancestry, age, physical or mental disability,
medical condition, genetic information, military and veteran
status, marital status, pregnancy, gender, gender expression,
gender identity, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic
protected by local law, regulation, or ordinance.BenefitsWe offer a
total compensation package that ranks among the best in the
industry. It consists of competitive pay, stock, bonuses, and
benefit programs. Find more information about our Amazing Benefits
ModelThis role will be eligible for our hybrid work model which
allows employees to split their time between working on-site at
their assigned Intel site and off-site. In certain circumstances
the work model may change to accommodate business needs.
Keywords: Intel, Harrisburg , Supply Chain Project Manager, Executive , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!