Company: Teleperformance USA
Posted on: November 21, 2022
Overview:The role of Program Manager is to lead programs on
behalf of the Global IT division. Working alongside Executive
stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts, you will determine the
business objectives for your program and develop a PMO strategy for
its implementation and delivery. Essential to this role is the
ability to oversee multiple projects and co-ordinate efforts to
keep them aligned to the program's strategy and aims. The Program
Manager's key responsibility is delivering the business objectives
and benefits of the program. You will lead and co-ordinate project
teams with a diverse skillset that are geographically widespread.
Working with BI teams, you will build and consume BI reports to
measure your program's progress and identify where strategic
enhancements are required. As Program Manager you will keep a
constant oversight of the program to provide clear and concise
reporting to Executive Stakeholders on status and progress.As a
strategic role, you must possess great communication skills and be
able to work collaboratively in a constantly changing environment.
Agility will be essential as business objectives change and new
directives need to be incorporated quickly.Note: The role will be
expected to work European or US Time Zone (Eastern) as standard but
may be required to change time zones occasionally as projects
dictate. Fluency in English (written and verbal) is
essential.Responsibilities:Executive Stakeholders & Business
- Work with Executive Stakeholders and PMO Management to
determine scope of Program (including objectives, benefits, and
- Proactively devise solutions and strategies towards the
- Provide Monthly and Quarterly Program Reviews on Progress,
Current Strategy and Critical Path.
- Provide clear and concise status reporting to Exec Stakeholders
spanning all projects and workstreams under the program remit.
Build engaging presentations for EVC and Board Meetings.
- Maintain Program artifacts and centralized repositories to be
accessible by Exec stakeholders and PMO Management.PMO Strategy
- Devise PMO strategies for the Program, including:
- All Sub-Projects to have Projects Charters with the Program
requirements clearly set out in terms of Deliverables, Timelines
and Success Criteria.
- Program's schedule of projects with major milestones and
dependencies noted (Critical Path).
- Resource plans to accompany future schedule of projects to
support Group IT planning.
- Work with PMO Management to schedule priorities and allocate
- Support Project Managers and give direction towards the program
objectives. Help to manage risks and obstacles to ensure smooth
delivery of projects.
- Ensure consistent reporting across all projects and
- Consume Data and BI inputs to check Project Managers' progress
- Ensure all projects are appropriately transferred to their BAU
ownership.Establish Governance and Controls
- Establish Steering Committees for setting program direction,
tolerances and decision making.
- Establish Working Groups / Agile Pods as required.
- Ensure consistent project controls across the program (PIDs,
Charters, RAIDs, etc)
- Communication strategy to keep wider community informed and
avoid duplication of message and conflicting information.
- Work with BI Teams to ensure BI is aligned with program
objectives.Business Alignment and Communication
- Act as champion for the Program and promote its objectives to
encourage engagement from global and regional teams.
- Hold frequent business updates to keep the wider TP community
informed of upcoming activities.
- Develop strategies to see-through global change and alignment
to program objectives. Ensure leaders are aware of their
responsibilities for meeting the program objectives.Analysis of
Project Performance, Benefits, Costs
- Continuous analysis of BI and Data to ensure program strategy
is making progress towards its objectives. Revise strategies based
on BI indicators.
- Provide qualitative insights to accompany BI and Data. Provide
explanations of trends, key drivers, outliers and project impacts.
Use towards continuous improvement of program strategy.
- Conduct post-project reviews of all projects to understand
contribution towards program objectives and lessons learned.
- Set-up ongoing tracking of Cost and ROI against program budgets
and expectations. Handover to BI Teams for post-program review
- 7+ years of experience in a project management role or
strategic IT role.
- Must have a strong IT background (generalist IT experience
- Experience of managing projects, implementations and process
change to a large employee base.
- Ability to lead and inspire others (non-direct reports).
- Problem-solving skills and abilities to analyze quantitatively,
scope technical requirements, and effectively prioritize program
- Strong presentation skills and the ability to breakdown complex
topics for non-SMEs.
- Excellent disposition for teamwork.
- Analysis capacity, Learning Capacity and Service Attitude.
- Assertive, verbal and written communication skills.
- Proficiency with tools such as MS Project, MS Visio, JIRA,
Confluence, Power Platform.
Keywords: Teleperformance USA, Harrisburg , Program Manager, Executive , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!