Store Manager position in Harrisburg!
Company: Lennox International
Posted on: November 26, 2022
Lennox International (LII) is a leading global provider of
innovative climate control solutions for heating, ventilation, air
conditioning, and refrigeration (HVACR) markets.
Beginning over a century ago, Lennox International has built a
strong heritage of Innovation and Responsibility. Our position as
an innovation leader continually inspires us to promote more
efficient energy use and a healthier environment through our
product operations. Our engaged and diverse workforce is committed
to providing climate control solutions that provide the most value
and comfort for our customers.
We are proud to have instilled a shared sense of responsibility and
commitment among our approximately 10,000 employees located
throughout North America, South America, Europe, and Asia.
As a Lennox Store Manager, you will provide leadership to a team of
committed customer service associates and positively impact the
financial performance and operational excellence of your Lennox
store. You will also collaborate with the sales team to ensure
annual revenue exceeds the designated threshold level.
You will be trusted to manage daily store operations and model
excellent customer service with direct involvement in day-to-day
service channels, as appropriate. We will depend on you to provide
clear direction to team members by effectively communicating
initiatives, priorities and company strategy.
*WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING *
* Recruit, hire, train and develop the inside sales team and
warehouse staff with a focus on providing excellent customer
service and solid selling skills.
* Promote the sales of replacement components and aftermarket
products to the dealer network, contractors and other relevant
* Own the business in the local market and deliver results on
established sales, growth and profitability goals by partnering
with Sales to pursue new sales opportunities.
* Maintain a customer-ready, professionally merchandised showroom,
warehouse, building and grounds.
* Coordinate with transportation providers for daily shipments.
* Prioritize and promote an ongoing Environmental, Health and
* Manage and tailor inventory to the needs of the local market.
* Ensure accurate inventory through cycle counting and general
*WHAT YOUR FUTURE MAY LOOK LIKE AT LENNOX (LII)*
Lennox International allows you to craft your career according to
your own skills, talents and passions. Top performing Store
Managers have been promoted into roles such as: Territory Manager,
Operations Manager, Area Zone Manager, as well as other corporate
*WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR *
* A bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and
experience is preferred
* Requires at least 5 years related experience.
* Ability to lead others.
* Strong oral and written communication skills.
* Must be able to lift to 50 lbs.
* Effective at developing and maintaining strong professional
relationships with customers, dealers, sales, and operations
* Strong business acumen to position the store within the market in
terms of promotions and customer awareness through the effective
use of promotions, customer contacts, outbound calls, customer
appreciation events, etc.
*WHAT WE OFFER*
At Lennox, we realize that our greatest assets are our employees.
This is why we are committed to providing limitless opportunities
for growth and development of all our employees, largely promoting
from within the organization. Our HR Generalist position is ideal
for anyone looking for a diverse working environment with long term
growth possibilities. Lennox offers employees a variety of flexible
work options, as outlined in Lennox's FlexWork guidelines,
including the potential opportunity for remote work for select
positions. This role is currently designated as 100% on-site.
* Competitive base salary
* Excellent medical plans designed to support healthy
* Mental and financial health programs
* Outstanding 401k with company match and 1-year bonus
* Employee Stock Purchase Program
* Community involvement opportunities
* Robust Employee Assistance Program
* Relocation assistance is available
* And much, much more!
*WE VALUE DIVERSITY*
Here at Lennox, we believe that diversity and inclusion is critical
to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit,
develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse
candidate pool. Our goal is to build workplaces that reflect the
communities where we live and work, support the growth and
development of each team member as they strive to reach their full
potential, and empower them to be their authentic selves. Lennox is
an equal opportunity employer.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $54,000.00 - $68,000.00 per year
Ability to commute/relocate:
* Harrisburg, PA: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before
starting work (Required)
* Customer service: 1 year (Preferred)
Work Location: One location%58047475%
Keywords: Lennox International, Harrisburg , Store Manager position in Harrisburg!, Executive , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!