Unit Manager/Registered Nurse (RN)
Company: Spring Creek Rehabilitation and Nursing Center
Posted on: January 23, 2023
Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager Daily Pay! Commuter Benefit!
$5,000 Sign On Bonus!! Benefits of the Registered Nurse (RN) Unit
- Daily Pay! Your pay, when you need it! Get paid daily!
- Competitive Pay Rates!
- Comprehensive Benefits Plan and 401k
- Core Benefits start the first day of the month following date
- Enhanced Employee Referral Program - Refer a Full Time RN, LPN,
or CNA and Receive a $5000 Referral Bonus!
- INCREASED PTO to include holidays, vacation and sick time.
- Commuter Benefit to Assist with the Cost of Fuel!
- Daycare Stipend for Direct Care Employees!
- "Quarter for Quarter" Increase in Rates!
- Programs for Direct Care Staff to Earn More!
- Industry leading orientation and training with on-going
- Employee recognition through various awards and recognition
- Career Advancement Opportunities
- Continuous professional training.
- An employer who cares about YOULocation: 1205 S 28th St,
Harrisburg, PA 17111 Spring Creek Rehabilitation and Nursing Center
is currently looking for a full time Registered Nurse (RN) Unit
Manager to assist with leading our Rehab Unit nursing team! The
Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager oversees the care, systems and
processes that deliver the resident care. Are you a compassionate
and enthusiastic Registered Nurse (RN) with leadership experience
in long-term care? Then this might be the perfect opportunity for
YOU!Requirements of the Registered Nurse (RN) Unit Manager:
- Registered Nurse (RN) with effective leadership & supervisory
skills in a long-term care setting
- Must have knowledge of state and federal regulations
- Must successfully complete a post offer, pre-employment
criminal background check and physical / drug screen.
- COVID-19 Vaccine RequiredResponsibilities of the Registered
Nurse (RN) Unit Manager:
- Supervises nursing care provided by nursing assistants,
licensed vocational/practical nurses and others for whom they are
administratively or professionally responsible.
- Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the
organizational policies and applicable laws.
- Interviews, recommends hires and trains employees.
- Plans, assigns and directs work.
- PCC, Point Click Care knowledge
- Demonstrates the knowledge and clinical expertise required to
effectively supervise all nursing activities in the facility or the
units to which assigned.
- Reviews and implements all nursing procedures and systems
relative to the unit(s).
- Promotes and protects resident's rights; assists residents to
make informed decisions; treats Residents with dignity and
respect.We are working around the clock to keep our residents and
staff healthy and safe and are following the recommended protocols
and guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention
(CDC). We ensure all employees and residents have the required PPE
to protect them from potential exposure during this COVID-19
epidemic. Additionally, Numerous precautions have been implemented
in all nursing centers such as temperature and symptom screening,
screening all employees, restricting visitors and enhancing
cleaning of high touch surfaces.A team centered culture that
supports our values of S.H.A.R.E. (Service, Honesty,
Accountability, Respect, and Excellence) drive our daily activities
with all we interact with.Take pride in your career and join an
organization where your talents will shine! Apply Today!Spring
Creek Rehabilitation and Nursing Center is an equal opportunity
employer and complies with applicable Federal, State and Local
civil rights laws and does not discriminate on the basis of race,
color, national origin, age, disability, sex, and protected veteran
Keywords: Spring Creek Rehabilitation and Nursing Center, Harrisburg , Unit Manager/Registered Nurse (RN), Executive , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!