Lead, Project Management, UX/UI
Company: Under Armour, Inc.
Posted on: January 24, 2023
Lead, Project Management, UX/UIDate: Jan 3, 2023Location:
Remote, USCompany: Under ArmourUnder Armour has one mission: to
make you better. We have a commitment to innovation that lies at
the heart of everything we do, not just for our athletes but also
for our teammates. As a global organization, our teams around the
world push boundaries and think beyond what is expected. Together
our teammates are unified by our values and are grounded in our
vision to inspire you with performance solutions you never knew you
needed but cant imagine living without.Position SummaryThe Lead,
Project Manager, UX/UI is responsible for project management from
brief approval, planning, implementation, and execution of Global
E-comm and Digital App products and projects that cross platforms.
The Lead, Project Manager, UX/UI will report to the Director, Omni
Operations and partner closely with the Global Consumer UX Design
team.Ultimately, the Lead, Project Manager, UX/UI is expected to
drive our cross-functional teams to deliver per the brief On Brand,
On Budget, On Time. The individual will need to be assertive,
adaptable and able to drive a complex project with an eye on all
the details. This role requires flexibility and confidence as a
project lead to motivate the team to deliver exceptional,
results-driven creative.Essential Duties & Responsibilities
- Partner with Director, UX Design to build and prioritize short
/ long-term strategic initiatives and project roadmap
- Partner with Product Management to advocate UX needs and
continue to evolve on-going brief intake and prioritization
- Support Product Management for UX resource planning, project
timing and internal vs. external project resources.
- Work with Agency Partnership team to identify, secure and
manage external partners
- Collaborate with Product Management to create project plans and
manage projects end-to-end driving cross-functional teams against
dates, budgets, and KPIs set forward within briefs
- Support Product Management by regularly reporting and
communicating pipeline and active UX project status, risks, and
opportunities across key stakeholders
- Own operational communication and coordination across global
and regional stakeholders as well as cross platform stakeholders
(Web, digital apps)Qualifications (Knowledge, Skills & Abilities)
- A quick study who is articulate, can lead and also motivate
- Knowledge of project management techniques and tools.
- Experience with Workfront software a plus.
- Experience leading projects with many cross-functional partners
and a proven ability to coordinate diverse personalities.
- Proven experience leading high-visibility projects.
- Collaborative, solutions focused, organized, true to deadlines,
helpful in attitude, and resilient in the face of ever-changing
- Build, manage and maintain healthy internal partner & client
- Responsive and efficient - ability to organize and manage
multiple projects to meet quality/brand standards & deadlines; be
flexible but assertive.
- Strong written, oral communication and presentation
- Critical thinking and quick problem-solving skills.
- Additionally, experience within the retail/sport/apparel
industries proves helpful.
- Flexibility in a fast-paced environment with many moving pieces
is critical. An ability to overcome frustrations and find solutions
is necessary for change management.Education And / Or Experience
- Bachelors degree.
- 4+ years of relatable experience.
- Creative, project or account management experience within an
agency, brand or category marketing organization.
- Ideally, a PMP or similar experience illustrating complex
project management.Other RequirementsLocation: Fully RemoteSalary
- No relocation provided: fully remote
- Base Compensation Range: $106,000 - $146,000At Under Armour, we
are committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where
equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and
teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy
(including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions),
national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital
status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression,
genetic information (including characteristics and testing),
military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected
by applicable law. Under Armour believes that diversity and
inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a
global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most
talented people from a diverse candidate pool.Learn more about
Under Armours COVID-19 response and Teammate vaccination policies
Keywords: Under Armour, Inc., Harrisburg , Lead, Project Management, UX/UI, Executive , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!