Director of Facilities
Posted on: January 25, 2023
Our Director of Facilities works to ensure that Teleperformance's
workspaces are safe for employees, exciting for Clients and
motivating within. - You work with architects, designers,
contractors, engineers and business vendors to ensure that each of
our facilities operates smoothly within budget while maintaining
the WOW factor. Our Director of Facilities ensures the safety and
health of everyone in our buildings.
- Stay atop the latest contact center build trends and work to
elevate our buildings to the latest safety standards and design
- Researches and estimates costs of facilities projects including
costs for labor, equipment, and materials.
- Oversees construction and design projects to ensure compliance
with applicable codes, regulations, architectural standards, and
- Performs or facilitates inspections of all parts of the
organization's grounds and facilities; approves renovations,
maintenance, and installations when necessary.
- Maintains a recordkeeping system documenting facility use,
maintenance schedules, and any other information required by
internal policy or by local, state, and federal agencies.
- Maintains an ongoing dialogue and working relationship with
staff from other departments to ensure facilities needs and
problems are quickly communicated, identified, and
- Maintains design and construction records.
- Maintains and issues keys or other access to various buildings
and mechanical rooms.
- Collaborates with other staff and stakeholders to review and
update the organizations physical master plan.
- Assists with preparation of the yearly facilities management
budget and special budgets for future building and remodeling
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in related field, preferred.
- Experience in managing an enterprise of locations.
- Thorough understanding of facilities planning principles, best
practices, and procedures.
- Thorough understanding of local, state, and federal building
codes, ordinances, and regulations.
- Basic understanding of building design, construction, and
maintenance as needed to maintain or ensure maintenance of
equipment, buildings, and other parts of the organization's
- Strong communication skills.
- Basic understanding of budget creation and execution.
- Ability to prioritize and delegate multiple tasks and projects
to ensure each is completed correctly and in a timely
Keywords: Teleperformance, Harrisburg , Director of Facilities, Executive , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!