Company: Guardian Life
Posted on: January 26, 2023
For over 30 years, ReedGroup has been committed to improving
health and productivity outcomes while controlling costs it is at
the core of our comprehensive solutions, which are designed to
return people to their active lifestyles and allow businesses to
thrive. Our clients represent all industries, including a
substantial percentage of Fortune 100 companies. As we continue to
advance absence management, we will continue to deliver reliable
products that broaden business insight and provide a better overall
experience.We have four unique and interconnected parts of our
business that deliver value to our clients and their employees.
- Absence Outsourcing -Our comprehensive set of outsourced and
unique, co-sourced services provides end-to-end management of all
absence and leave types through exceptional customer service and
delivery models, including optional concierge services.
- LeavePro -Highly secure, enterprise-wide SaaS software built to
easily track, manage and automate your companys leaves and
absences. LeavePro is the state-of-the art technology platform we
utilize in our own Absence Outsourcing business to manage over 9
million lives across a diverse set of industries.
- ReedInsights -Our set of products and services designed to
capitalize on your absence and health data to drive meaningful
decision making. By leveraging years of occupational expertise and
work productivity thought leadership, we use your data along with
our proprietary database of over 7 million real world cases and
provide you with actionable insights in the form of data seamlessly
integrated into our advanced analytic platform and visualized
through rich reporting capabilities.
- MDGuidelines -Our evidence based clinical content that delivers
intelligent, point-of-care clinical decision support, physiological
duration tables, analytics, and consultative services that empower
employers, insurers and providers to successfully improve outcomes,
promote active lifestyles and achieve tangible ROI.We are the top
provider in the Absence Management industry. We are committed to
improving health and productivity outcomes while controlling costs
- it is at the core of our comprehensive solutions which are
designed to return people to their active lifestyles and allow
businesses to thrive.Our Vision: Healthy and Productive People.
Thriving Businesses.Our Mission: ReedGroup connects the ecosystem
of the health, work and life with
- The best service experience for clients and employees.
- Trusted content and experience.
- Strong partnerships across healthcare and insurance.
- Innovative technology to drive simplicity.
- Comprehensive data to create meaningful insights.The Product
Manager serves as strategic product lead for assigned product,
demonstrating accountability for product scope and the success of
the product by ensuring that the development teams are building the
right things in the right order to optimize business value and
customer satisfaction. The Product Manager effectively drives
product direction within ReedGroups product portfolio and will
focus on the following key areas.You will
- Develop products by identifying potential products; conducting
market research; generating product requirements; determining
specifications, production timetables, pricing, and time-integrated
plans for product introduction; developing marketing
- Determine customers' needs and desires by specifying the
research needed to obtain market information.
- Recommend the nature and scope of present and future product
lines by reviewing product specifications and requirements,
appraising new product ideas and/or product or packaging
- Assess market competition by comparing the company's product to
- Provide source data for product line communications by defining
product marketing communication objectives.
- Bring new products to market by analyzing proposed product
requirements and product development programs; preparing
return-on-investment analyses; establishing time schedules with
engineering and manufacturing.
- Introduce and market new products by developing time-integrated
plans with sales, advertising, and production.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related results as
- Serve as the voice of the market and point of contact for sales
- Focus and strong emphasis on customer experience within every
- Maintain and ensure 100% visibility of current product
prioritization and future plans (roadmaps and backlog).
- Provide product/market place direction throughout the project
- Accountable for marketing collateral and documentation for
current and ongoing functionality and the appropriate
- Ensure legal and regulatory compliance on all offerings.
- Work with stakeholders to build business cases, create and
prioritize features, and formulate the vision and roadmap.
- Mentor, train, and guide the organizations teams as they learn,
and then adopt, best practices and lessons learned from
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending
educational workshops; reviewing professional publications;
establishing personal networks; participating in professional
- Support our global team as a resource and advocate the usage of
their support.You have
- 3+ years Product management experience preferably working on
absence management or claims platforms.
- Product Management, People Management, Understanding the
Customer, Product Development, Requirements Analysis, Pricing,
Planning, Competitive Analysis, Sales Planning, Inventory Financial
Planning and Strategy.
- Experience working in an Agile software development
environment. SAFe Product Owner/Product Manager certificate
- BA/BS or equivalent work experience.
- Strategic and creative thinker with ability to think outside
the box and translate strategies into actions.
- Excellent problem solving skills.
- Team player with proven ability to foster and manage working
relationships within a matrix environment.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Strong influencing and presentation skills.
- Strong process management skills.Our PromiseAt ReedGroup, youll
have the support and flexibility to achieve your professional and
personal goals. Through skill-building, leadership development and
philanthropic opportunities, we provide opportunities to build
communities and grow your career, surrounded by diverse colleagues
with high ethical standards.Inspire Well-BeingAs part of ReedGroups
Purpose to inspire well-being we are committed to offering
contemporary, supportive, flexible, and inclusive benefits and
resources to our colleaguesHealth Care
- Choice of [high deductible/copay] medical plans* with
prescription drugs, including coverage for fertility and
transgender inclusive benefits
- Dental plan
- Vision plan
- Health care accounts flexible spending, health reimbursement,
and health savings accounts
- Critical illness insuranceLife and Disability Insurance
- Company-paid Life and Disability insurance plus voluntary
- Accident insuranceRetirement and Financial
- 401(k) retirement plan with a company match, plus an annual
age/service-based Company contribution and an annual profit-sharing
contribution, if applicable
- Complimentary 1:1 financial guidance with a licensed Fidelity
representativeTime Off and Remote Work
- Flexible work arrangements (part in-person/part remote)
- Unlimited paid time off for most roles plus time off for
volunteering, jury duty, voting, and bereavement
- Personal holidays for colleagues to use in recognition of
religious, cultural, or civic days
- Paid parental leave and paid family and medical leave
policiesEmotional Well-being and Work-Life
- Emotional well-being, mental health, and work/life resources
powered by Spring Health
- Wellness programs, including fitness program and equipment
- Child, adult, and elder back-up care support through Bright
- Adoption assistance
- College planning
- Tuition reimbursement
- Student loan assistance
- Commuter benefits in select metropolitan areasJustice, Equity,
Diversity & Inclusion (J.E.D.I.)
- Employee Resource Groups that advocate for inclusion and
- J.E.D.I. certification and training programs
- Matching gifts/volunteeringBenefits apply to full-time eligible
employees. Interns are not eligible for most Company benefits.Equal
Employment OpportunityReedGroup is an equal opportunity employer.
All qualified applicants will be considered for employment without
regard to age, race, color, creed, religion, sex, affectional or
sexual orientation, national origin, ancestry, marital status,
disability, military or veteran status, or any other classification
protected by applicable law.ReedGroup is committed to providing
access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for
individuals with disabilities in employment, its services,
programs, and activities. If reasonable accommodation is needed to
participate in the job application or interview process, to perform
essential job functions, and/or to receive other benefits and
privileges of employment, please contact
firstname.lastname@example.org .Every day, Guardian helps our 29
million customers realize their dreams through a range of insurance
and financial products and services. Our Purpose, to inspire
well-being, guides our dedication to the colleagues, consumers, and
communities we serve. We know that people count, and we go above
and beyond to prepare them for the life they want to live, focusing
on their overall well-being mind, body, and wallet. As one of the
largest mutual insurance companies, we put our customers first.
Behind every bright future is a GuardianTM. Learn more about
Guardian at guardianlife.com .
Keywords: Guardian Life, Harrisburg , Product Manager, Executive , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!