Company: Atria Senior Living
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Holiday Retirement is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, national origin, age, sex, religion,
disability, sexual orientation, marital status, military or veteran
status, gender identity or expression, or any other basis protected
by local, state, or federal law.In the role of General Manager, you
are responsible for the day-to-day operations of an independent
senior living community, which includes 1) developing an engaged
and productive team; 2) ensuring high resident satisfaction; and 3)
ensuring strong financial performance.
- Set community goals and culture by providing leadership and
- Be responsible for community financial performance through
occupancy and revenue growth and expense management to achieve net
operating income growth.
- Develop and implement business plans to maintain high occupancy
and achieve financial goals budgeting, monitoring and corrective
- General Managers handle all aspects of community talent
management, including hiring, discharging, coaching and performance
- Develop employee culture of excellence through established
Holiday training programs, employee town hall meetings, staff
development, performance management and communication.
- Maintain high occupancy through the development and
implementation of a sales and marketing program. Meet with and
lease apartments to potential residents. Provide tours,
negotiate/sign leases, and make sales calls.
- Establish positive relationships with residents by attending
community events, holding meetings with residents and advisors,
proactively identify problems and implementing corrective actions
to ensure resident engagement, independence and happiness.
- Ensuring the building, equipment and service levels are
maintained in order to provide a safe and positive resident
- Develop and maintain positive relationships with key
stakeholders including governmental agencies, business partners,
community groups, etc.
- Oversight of workplace safety (safety meetings, incident
- Other duties as assigned.
- Two-year Associate DegreeB.S./ B.A. preferred.
- Minimum of five. years previous management experience
including, operational and financial experience in managing
employees, recruiting, customer service, budgeting, purchasing,
payroll, and accounts payable/receivable. Preferred industry
background: hotel, senior living, hospital, restaurant.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team setting and to provide
strong customer service.
- Strong (oral and written) communication skills.
- Strong supervision, coaching, and leadership skills to lead
- Previous sales experience preferred.Requisition ID:
2022-204006Posting Community Location: Holiday by Atria - Manor at
OakridgeExternal Company URL: https://www.atriacareers.comSalary:
Starting at $1.00 / hour
Keywords: Atria Senior Living, Harrisburg , General Manager, Executive , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!