Posted on: February 14, 2019
Job DescriptionLucid Hearing is a manufacturer and retailer of hearing aid devices in North America through a network of select locations within diversified retail chains, including Sam's Club, Meijer stores, Hy-Vee and America Hears Outlets.We are searching for a District Manager! Candidates should be ambitious, motivated and have a desire to be a part of an industry changing hearing aid sales model.The candidate will travel to Hearing Aid Centers to manage Specialists/Audiologists starting in 10 to 20 centers in a district and the ideal candidate will have at least 3 years Manager experience.Lucid Hearing, empowers you with Helping People Hear Better by offering your clients100% money back guarantees in every state, 32-64-96 channel state-of-art digital, wireless hearing aids and quality testing equipment. You can be proud of where you work and the products you sell!This position is responsible for the operation of multiple facilities. An individual in thisposition will be expected to perform additional job related responsibilitiesand duties as assigned and/or as necessary.What you will be doing:
- Directly accountable for district financials ofHearing Aid Centers; establishes accountability measurements onestablished budgets at Hearing Aid Center level. Holdskey stakeholders accountable for budgets; comparable numerics as well aspre-determined company goals and standards. Sets, implements, andmeasures under performing improvement plans.
- Drives sales in multiple Hearing Aid Centers ofhearing aid instruments and related products. Effectivelymanages merchandise presentation, including accurate and competitivepricing, proper signing, marketing, in-stock and inventory levels,budgeting and forecasting sales, and assess market trends anddemographics.
- Provides supervision and development opportunities forHearing Aid Specialists/Specialist Trainees and Marketing Associates inmultiple facilities by selecting, training, mentoring, assigning duties,providing recognition, and ensuring diversity awareness.
- Develops, implements, and models patient servicestandards for the District that are aligned with patient needs andexpectations and Company goalsQualifications
- Manages Finances -Demonstrates sound financialmanagement skills, including interpreting, analyzing, and explainingfinancial data and information. Manages budgets and ensures budgets andfinancial performance are aligned with business strategic requirements. Ensures assets, liabilities, revenues, and operating expenses areaccounted for and reported. Complies with Company financial policies andprocedures. Compiles and evaluates financial data to ensure operatingprocedures meet business needs. Monitors financial data and trends toidentify and respond to market changes and other areas of opportunity
- Manages Hearing Aid Center Operations -Conductsmeetings to identify and respond to specialist s needs, concerns, andissues related to hearing aid center products or services and to shareinformation related to new initiatives. Ensures Hearing Aid Centers arealigned with Company and regulatory (for example, HIPAA, SOP) policies,standards, and procedures. Ensures adherence to proper policies andprocedures for advising on, verifying, and dispensing hearing instrumentsto Members. Documents information on changes in hearing instrumentproducts and procedures, and new ideas, approaches, and processes andshares the information with Associates and Managers.
- Ensure Execution and Achieve Results -Conveys a sense of urgency in ways that motivate others to complete responsibilities and achieve goals. Pursues the achievement andalignment of measurable and meaningful goals. Leverages resources andtalent to achieve business goals. Ensures others are held accountable forachieving expected results. Prioritizes and balances time, actions, andprojects to ensure accomplishment of results. Monitors progress of othersand redirects efforts when goals change or results are not met.
- Ensure Planning and Improvement -Sets clear expectations, performance measures, and goals, and helps others do the same. Plans for and ensures others have theinformation, resources, implementation time, and talent needed toaccomplish business initiatives. Identifies and plans for improvement inperformance using key business metrics.
- Plans for own organization targeted at increasing effectiveness, buildingdiversity, and enhancing bench strength. Manages roles, assignments, anddevelopmental opportunities to maximize organizational performance. Ensures people processes (for example, selection, development, performanceevaluation) lead to effective associate performance and desired resultsthroughout own organization. Monitors associate performance and providesconstructive feedback that is specific, honest, accurate, and timely. Provides learning opportunities, guidance, and support in the developmentof associates.
- Network internally and externally -Builds trusting, collaborative relationships and alliances with others, inside and outside of the organization. Relates to others in an acceptingand respectful manner, regardless of their organizational level,personality, or background. Promotes a team-based work environment thatrespects, embraces, and values diversity in others.
- Travels domestically to and from multiple facilitiesor work-sites requiring consecutive overnight stays. Travels domesticallyto and from multiple facilities or work-sites during the workday
- * Some college or college degree
- 3-5 years multi-unit experience
- 2 years managerial experience supervising salariedassociates in a retail or hearing aid center environment
- 2 years store Manager experience; OR 2 years OpticalManager or Pharmacy experience
- Licensed Hearing Instrument Specialist, 5 Year minimumAdditional InformationAll your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.I'm interested
Keywords: Hearinglabtechnologyllc, Harrisburg , District Manager, Executive , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!