Company: The Judge Group, Inc.
Posted on: October 11, 2019
Location: Harrisburg, PA Description: Our client is currently
seeking a Project Manager Remote but needs to be commutable to
Harrisburg PM Applications Development background Agile, SDLC,
healthcare a plus not necessary, PMP a This job will have the
- Conceive, express and promote a project vision and strategic
direction in Software product development and technology
infrastructure services including Networks, information Security,
- Manage complex Projects that further the long term objectives
of the organization by identifying which quality standards are
relevant to the Project and determining how to satisfy them, by
evaluating overall Project performance on a regular basis to
provide confidence that the Project will satisfy the relevant
quality standards, and by monitoring specific Project results.
- Represent and speak for the Project Team and its work, e.g.,
presenting, explaining, promoting, defining, and negotiating with
those within and outside the Project Team by making clear and
convincing oral presentations to individuals and groups, by
listening effectively and clarifying information, by partnering
effectively on the goals and deliverables of the Project.
- Project Initiation - Assembles the project team, steering
committee and governance board. Effectively manages diverse
perspectives and conflicts during the assembly of the Project Team.
Communicates requirements and set expectations to ensure all team
members and stakeholders understand their involvement and roles on
- Project Planning - Oversees the development of the detailed
Project Plan, to include target milestones. Uses the Project Plan
throughout the project lifecycle to monitor milestones,
deliverables, dependencies and constraints. Develops the
communication plan and reports progress to key stakeholders.
Conducts Project Team meetings, collaborate with Project Team
members to build consensus on challenging issues, and monitor the
completion and delivery of work products.
- Project Management and Control - During the management and
control phase of the project; identifies, tracks, manages,
mitigates and resolves project issues and risks. Disseminates
Project information and report progress to key stakeholders and
Project Team members. Update the Project Plan and monitors work
efforts to ensure project outputs are of acceptable quality.
Addresses the deviations from the Project Plan and ensure
stakeholders approve any changes to project scope.
- Project Conclusion - Coordinates all Project work and ensure
Project delivered on time and within budget. Documents results and
lessons learnt and deliver a final Project Report to key
stakeholders.Qualifications & Requirements:
- Required: Bachelor's degree from an accredited college or
university in business Administration, Computer Science,
Information Systems Management, or an approved related field
- Preferred: PMI Certification and/or Scrum Certification
- Position requires a broad-based understanding of the
organization's business and its information needs; demonstrated
understanding of the opportunities to enhance business
effectiveness through project management best practices; and
demonstrated skills in managing a large complex projects.
- Work requires a minimum of seven (7) years of progressive
project management experience in a healthcare management
- Experience with MS Projects as well as cloud based
collaborative project management tools is desirable
- Experience in Agile methodology: Scrum, Kanban etc. and agile
delivery tools is desirableContact: This job and many more are
available through The Judge Group. Find us on the web at - provided
Keywords: The Judge Group, Inc., Harrisburg , Project Manager, Executive , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!