Hematology Clinical Account Specialist, Harrisburg, PA
Posted on: December 4, 2019
Reporting into the Division Manager, the Hematology Clinical
Account Specialist will build and implement territory business
plans that align with overall brand objectives and business goals.
The Hematology Clinical Account Specialist must demonstrate clear
and thorough hematology disease state understanding, have
established strong and professional relationships with
hematologists/oncologists (in private, group practice and hospital
settings), nursing and office staff, and all others involved in the
oncology patient care continuum. This individual fosters
collaboration with peers and extended team network, and contributes
to the accomplishments of team goals by sharing knowledge,
experience, and information. He or she drives results aligned with
brand expectations and the Company mission for the betterment of
patients. Responsibilities include building a comprehensive
strategic business plan with specific, measurable objectives and
action-oriented strategies in accordance with regional and national
goals. This includes responsible resource allocation, a commitment
to good operating principles and compliant, high ethical
Key Accountabilities/Core Job Responsibilities:
- Responsible for meeting/exceeding assigned sales goal.
- Presents approved disease state and product information to
customers, utilizing persuasive selling skills -- all within the
boundaries of Pharmacyclics's Promotional Policy.
- Leverages sales analytics and customer intelligence to create
high-impact, strategic plans that align with our brand
- Execute sales and marketing strategies within the territory,
leveraging our cross functional partners and all approved
- Continuously build knowledge of an evolving marketplace,
territory changes, and disease state knowledge & product
- Collaborate effectively with a territory partner and a JBI
- Develop and execute a call plan that achieves set call metrics
and optimizes coverage and frequency to key customers to maximize
- Complies with all laws, regulations, and policies that govern
the conduct of Pharmacyclics activities.
- 2+ years Hematology/Oncology sales experience.
- Proven track record of exceeding sales expectations.
- Exceptional ability to communicate clearly and effectively;
using a consultative selling style that helps customers find
solutions to their needs.
- Competitive selling skills
- Demonstrated ability to work within in a highly collaborative,
- Excellent organizational, analytical, and problem-solving
- In addition to passing Pharmacyclics's background check, the
employee must submit to and pass additional background screening as
required by some institutions and health facility sales accounts
(additional screening requests may include but are not limited to
background checks, immunization, TB, HIV, hepatitis, and drug
- Business travel, by air or car, is regularly required
- Bachelors Degree
- Significant Work Activities and Conditions: N/A
- Travel: Yes, 75 % of the Time
- Job Type: Experienced
- Schedule: Full-time
- Job Level Code: M
Keywords: Pharmacyclics, Harrisburg , Hematology Clinical Account Specialist, Harrisburg, PA, Healthcare , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!