Weekend Registered Nurse, Home Health
Company: BAYADA Home Health Care
Posted on: November 19, 2020
While the world is cautioned to stay home in response to the
Coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic, BAYADA s mission to safely keep
people there has never been more important. Without home care, our
clients risk infection and hospitalization, at hospitals with
already-strained resources.With the protection of our clients and
caregivers as our highest priority, we have mobilized a swift,
efficient, and comprehensive response so that we can stay on the
front lines, giving care safely. If you re the type of person who
rises to the occasion and wants to make a difference in the lives
of others, we want to meet you (virtually, even)! We can work
through this crisis together.BAYADA Home Health Care is currently
seeking an experienced Registered Nurse, RN, for a Per Diem weekend
and On-Call opportunity performing home health visits to Senior
Living Communities throughout the Harrisburg area.
One year of verifiable prior clinical experience as a licensed RN
required.**Must be able to work weekends between 8:30-5 and okay
with travel****For immediate consideration please contact Alyssa
McCarthy, Recruiter, at ** RN, Registered Nurse, Home Health Visits
- Follow a designated care plan in accordance with patient's
- Make home visits to clients in designated geographic
- Perform assigned duties, including administration of
medication, wound care, treatments, and procedures
- Monitor clients' conditions; reporting changes to Clinical or
Client Services Manager
- Follow up with, execute, and properly document doctors'
- Perform client assessments as necessary
- Case management and coordination
- Accurately document observations, interventions, and
evaluations pertaining to client care management and services
provided, utilizing a state-of-the-art touch pad tabletRN,
Registered Nurse, Home Health Visits Qualifications:
- A current license as a Registered Nurse in PA
- A minimum of one year of recent, verifiable clinical
- Prior home care experience strongly preferred, but not
- Graduation from an accredited and approved nursing program, as
indicated by school transcript or diploma.
- Demonstrated ability to read, write, and effectively
communicate in English.
- Ability to work independently and manage time effectively.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Solid computer skills; prior experience with electronic medical
records (EMR) preferred.
- Ability to travel to cases as assigned. EOE Associated topics:
ambulatory, cardiothoracic, care, ccu, infusion, maternal,
neonatal, surgical, tcu, transitional
Keywords: BAYADA Home Health Care, Harrisburg , Weekend Registered Nurse, Home Health, Healthcare , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!