Nurse Practitioner - ICU
Company: UPMC Pinnacle
Posted on: January 14, 2021
UPMC Pinnacle is seeking qualified Nurse Practitioners to join
our growing ICU team in Harrisburg, PA.
- Closed 41 bed ICU with medical, surgical, cardiac and neuro
- 24-hour ICU NP coverage
- 24-hour Intensivist coverage
- Support from a full range of specialists
- System-wide EPIC EMR
- Graduate of accredited CRNP program
- Must be able to perform arterial lines, central lines, vent
management, etc. Proctoring available if needed.
- Two years of experience working within inpatient/ICU
- Current ACLS certification
- Commitment to providing high-quality, compassionate patient
- Team oriented with ability to provide personalized patient care
and demonstrate positive clinical outcomes
- Competitive compensation package
- Health, life and disability insurance
- Medical malpractice insurance
- Defined contribution plan; 403(b) plan with employer
- Professional dues and CME allowance
About South Central Pennsylvania
- Features both rural and suburban living and boasts an abundance
of sports, arts, cultural events, and entertainment. Close to
historically significant areas such as Gettysburg and world-famous
Hershey Park and Hersheys Chocolate World.
- Offers top-rated public schools, blue-ribbon private schools,
and some of Pennsylvanias top colleges and universities. Area
school districts are consistently ranked in the top 20 percent of
Pennsylvania. With affordable homes a composite cost of living
index of 99.7, compared to 126.5 in Philadelphia its a great place
to grow a career and family.
- Listed among Forbes.com Americas Most Livable Cities, and
ranked in U.S. News & World Reports Best Cities to Live, we are a
two to three hour drive away from New York City, Philadelphia,
Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Washington, D.C.
About UPMC Pinnacle
UPMC Pinnacle is a nationally recognized leader in providing
high-quality, patient-centered health care services in central
Pennsylvania and surrounding rural communities. The not-for-profit
system cares for more than 1.2 million area residents yearly,
providing life-saving emergency care, essential primary care and
leading-edge diagnostic services. The UPMC Pinnacle health system
includes seven acute care hospitals with 1,161 licensed beds, over
160 outpatient clinics and ancillary facilities, more than 2,900
physicians and allied health professionals, and approximately
11,000 employees. It is a health care hub serving Dauphin,
Cumberland, Perry, York, Lancaster, Lebanon, Juniata, Franklin,
Adams and parts of Snyder counties. For more information,
UPMC Pinnacle is seeking qualified Nurse Practitioners to join our
growing ICU team in Harrisburg, PA.--Practice ...
Keywords: UPMC Pinnacle, Harrisburg , Nurse Practitioner - ICU, Healthcare , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!