Physician: General Neurologist in the Surrounding Harrisburg, PA Area - JOB-2663880
Posted on: May 6, 2021
There is a need for a general neurologist to join a large and
collegial group of neurologists, APPs, and neuropsychologists in
the surrounding Harrisburg area.
This is a general neurology position with the opportunity to
establish a specialized interest in neurodiagnostic services. This
will be primarily outpatient with minimal daily hospital rounding
and limited call responsibilities (no call or inpatient rounding in
1 location). Fluency in EMGs and EEGs are desirable.
This is a salaried position with full health benefits, a sign-on
bonus, 25 days of PTO, bonuses, CME time with a stipend, and much
Harrisburg is a culturally diverse community within driving
distance to Baltimore and Washington, DC, and just 3 hours to
Philadelphia, NYC, and/or Pittsburgh.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call
Timothy McLean at 800-365-8900 or send your CV to CompHealth and
refer to job 2663880.
* Quick Facts: Join a large, collegial group of neurologists and
APPs in 1 of 4 outpatient locations
* Primarily outpatient with minimal daily hospital rounding and
limited call responsibilities
* Mostly outpatient with some inpatient rotations
* Strong referral base of patients within the community
* Option to specialize in neurodiagnostic services
* The ideal physician will be BC/BE in neurology with an active PA
* Competitive base salary with health and life insurance,
commencement and retention bonuses
* Harrisburg is a culturally diverse community, diving distance to
DC and 3 hours to Philly and/or NYC
* Benefits: Our services are free for you
* We help negotiate your salary and contract
* We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
* Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
* Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Keywords: CompHealth, Harrisburg , Physician: General Neurologist in the Surrounding Harrisburg, PA Area - JOB-2663880, Healthcare , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!