Posted on: November 22, 2021
Like where you work! We have over 10 employees that have been
with us more than 10 years. - Join the pharmacy technician team
that supports our small independent pharmacy chain of stores here
in Central PA. - If you have pharmacy tech-ing experience, that's
great. - You should be happy going to work each day and be rewarded
for your knowledge and work ethic. Apply now! If you don't have any
experience but like helping people and have a positive attitude, we
will train the right person.
We are hiring Full Time or Part Time.
Apply today: - www.harrisburgRX.com
Supports pharmacological services by stocking, assembling, and
* Helps health care providers and patients by greeting them in
person and by phone; answering questions and requests; referring
inquiries to the pharmacist.
* Maintains pharmacy inventory by checking pharmaceutical stock to
determine inventory level; anticipating needed medications and
supplies; placing and expediting orders; verifying receipt;
removing outdated drugs.
* Maintains a safe and clean pharmacy by complying with procedures,
rules, and regulations.
* Protects patients and employees by adhering to infection-control
policies and protocols.
* Organizes medications for pharmacist to dispense by reading
medication orders and prescriptions; preparing labels; calculating
quantities; assembling intravenous solutions and other
* Maintains records by recording and filing physicians' orders and
* Generates revenues by calculating, recording, and issuing
* Ensures medication availability by delivering medications to
patients and departments.
* Prepares reports by collecting and summarizing information.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
Supply Management, Organization, Integrity, Reporting Skills,
Attention to Detail, Dependability, Creating a Safe, Effective
Environment, Quality Focus, Supply Management, Analyzing
Information , Informing Others
Keywords: CONFIDENTIAL, Harrisburg , Pharmacy Technician, Healthcare , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!