Adolescent Partial Hospital Therapist
Company: Pyramid Healthcare Inc
Posted on: May 10, 2022
Scope of Position & Technical Competency -:
- Responsible for facilitating Partial services and assessments
as determined by and according to program standards.
- Prepares materials for facilitating sessions and or
- Maintains client files according to program standards.
- Initiates and develops treatment planning goals through contact
with clients, family, colleagues and other staff.
- Evaluates behavioral and emotional needs of clients and family
- Communicates with referral sources and company
- Manages client files by having appropriate documents with in
the allowable time frames.
- Attends meetings regarding client's progress.
- Conducts insurance reviews including documentation.
- Scheduled for 40 hours per week as needed by the program with a
minimum average of 25 billable sessions per week.
- Attends trainings, staff meetings and supervision as needed and
according to program standards.
- Maintains safe, orderly and therapeutic physical environment
for clients including crisis intervention.
- Maintains ethical boundaries with clients.
- Other duties as deemed necessary.Technical Competencies:
- Demonstrates an understanding of addiction, mental health,
eating disorder and complex conditions
- Application to practice
- Treatment planning and continuing assessment
- Family, supports and referrals
- Individual counseling
- Group counseling
- Professional readiness and ethical responsibility
- Population specific competencyEOEEducationRequired
- Master of Social Work or better
Keywords: Pyramid Healthcare Inc, Harrisburg , Adolescent Partial Hospital Therapist, Healthcare , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!