Physician Assistant: PA - Cardiovascular/Cardiothoracic Surgery - JOB-2722286
Posted on: May 12, 2022
A reputable organization in Southcentral Pennsylvania is seeking
a Physician Assistant for their Cardiothoracic Surgery team. They
are ready to hire immediately and seek a provider with experience
in cardiac surgery or other surgical experience. Strong new
graduates with cardiac surgery electives will be considered.
Surgical 1st assisting in cardiac surgery is the primary
responsibility; cases including robotic-assisted CABG, AVR/MVR,
aortic aneurysm repair, ECMO cannulation. Will also perform
endoscopic vein harvesting and endoscopic radial artery harvesting,
central venous access placement, IABP removal, and more.
This is a great opportunity to work with a cohesive team of
surgeons, APPs, and specialists. Grow into an increasingly
autonomously role. National certification and state license
required. Not licensed in Pennsylvania. We can help with that.
The new PA will be offered a Competitive Salary and Relocation!
Full benefits include CME and malpractice. Many historical,
cultural, sporting, arts, and outdoor attractions can be found in
the area. The community is on the Susquehanna River and growing. It
is great for families, with excellent schools and affordable homes.
All of this is just a few hours from New York City, Philadelphia,
Pittsburgh, Baltimore, and Washington D.C.
For more information on this and our other opportunities
nationwide, call 866-782-9029, ask for Sarah Jeske, and email your
most up-to-date CV to CompHealth. Please reference JOB-2722286
*Quick Facts:** Full time, Permanent Position
* Join a Team of Surgeons and Other APPs
* Surgical 1st Assisting in Cardiac Surgery
* Competitive Salary and Relocation
* Surgical Experience, Preferably Cardiac Surgery Desired
* Abundance of Entertaining, Dining, and Recreational Options
* Great Community with Top Rated Schools and Affordable Housing
* On the Susquehanna River Hours From NYC, Philly, Pittsburgh,
Baltimore, and D.C.
*Benefits:** Our services are free for you
* We help negotiate your salary and contract
* We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
* Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
* Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Keywords: CompHealth, Harrisburg , Physician Assistant: PA - Cardiovascular/Cardiothoracic Surgery - JOB-2722286, Healthcare , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!