Clinical Review Supervisor (Remote - RN)
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Clinical Review Supervisor (RN) - Fully Remote
- Are you an experienced Clinical Review Supervisor looking for a
- Do you value care management and quality improvement?
- Are you motivated, energetic, and excited to become part of the
If so, you might be our next new team member!
Who We Need
The Clinical Review Supervisor supervises review operations
day-to-day activities of the nurse reviewers in the assigned areas
to successfully meet contract deliverables. Assists in meeting
contract deliverables related to the Review Department within
Kepro is a rapidly growing national quality improvement and care
management organization. We work to ensure that over 20 million
people receive the right care, at the right time, in the right
People Focused. Mission Driven.
Shape the future of healthcare with us. We are mission driven to
improve lives through healthcare quality and clinical
We do this through our people.
At Kepro, you can do meaningful work that makes a real difference
for the lives of individuals across the country. We are an
organization that cares deeply about our employees and we provide
the training and support to do the best work of your career.
Benefits are a key component of your rewards package at Kepro.
These benefits are designed to provide you and your family
additional protection, security, and support for both your career
and your life away from work. They are comprehensive and fit a
variety of needs and situations. Our benefits include comprehensive
health plans, paid time off, retirement savings, corporate
wellness, educational assistance, corporate discounts and more.
What You'll Do
- Assures accuracy and timeliness of all applicable review type
cases within contract requirements.
- Assesses, evaluates and addresses daily work load and queues;
adjusts work schedules daily to meet the workload demands of the
- Analyzes productivity of nurse reviewers.
- Identify Clinical Reviewers' orientation and continuous
learning needs and in collaboration with the Manager, Operations,
develops and implements plans to address those identified learning
- Responsible for the quality monitoring activities including
identifying areas of improvement and plan implementation of
- Maintains current knowledge base related to review processes
and clinical practices related to the review processes; functions
as the initial resource to nurse reviewers regarding all review
process questions and/or concerns.
- Functions as providers' liaison and contact/resource person for
provider customer service issues and problem resolution.
- Performs all applicable review types as workload indicates.
The list of accountabilities is not intended to be all-inclusive
and may be expanded to include other duties that management may
deem necessary from time to time.
What You'll Need
- Active RN licensure required.
- ASN or equivalent nursing education required. BSN or related
Bachelor's degree preferred.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Excellent interpersonal skills required.
- Organizational skills, ability to plan and prioritize multiple
- Computer proficiency in Microsoft Office and other software
programs operating in a Windows environment.
- Minimum of three (3) years supervisory experience in a
health-care field with a minimum of 1-3 years review experience
- Two years recent clinical experience.
- Previous workload management experience strongly preferred.
We know your time is valuable and we thank you in advance for
applying for this position. Due to the high volume of applicants we
receive, only those who are chosen to advance in our interview
process will be contacted. We sincerely appreciate your interest in
Kepro and invite you to apply to future openings that may be of
interest. Best of luck in your search!
- The Kepro Talent Acquisition Team
Mental And Physical Requirements
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations will be
made as required by law in an attempt to enable an individual with
a disability to perform the essential functions of this job. While
performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly
required to sit for prolonged periods of time; key and/or control
objects; interact extensively with internal and external customers;
occasionally lift and/or move objects weighing up to 10 pounds; and
occasionally travel within the state.
EOE AA M/F/Vet/Disability
Kepro is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants
will receive consideration for employment without regard to race,
color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national
origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Keywords: Kepro, Harrisburg , Clinical Review Supervisor (Remote - RN), Healthcare , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!