Physician / Psychiatry / Pennsylvania / Locum or Permanent / General Psychiatrist - ACT team Job
Company: The Execu Search Group.
Posted on: June 23, 2022
A healthcare organization in Pennsylvania is currently seeking a
new, licensed General Psychiatrist to join their growing Assertive
Community Treatment (ACT) in Dauphin County. In this role, the
General Psychiatrist will be responsible for providing psychiatric
and medical assessments and treatment to patients of the
The General Psychiatrist will:
- Provide psychiatric and medical assessments and
- Conduct psychiatric assessments including psychiatric history,
course of illness, response to treatment, mental status
- Perform individual, group, and family supportive therapy as
well as psychotherapy and illness education as needed
- Prescribe psychotropic medications and conduct regular
assessments of therapeutic responses and side effects and educate
clients regarding psychotropic medications.
- Collaborate with the Registered Nurses in assessment of client
physical health, making appropriate referrals to community
physicians for further assessment and treatment, and coordinating
medical treatments with psychiatric treatment.
- Provide ongoing support, counseling, and education to team
members and family members of clients to help them become more
knowledgeable about mental illness.
- Provide crisis assessment and management of consumers during
regular work hours, both on and off site over the phone, during
other hours, and as on call
- Perform other duties, as needed
- M.D., D.O.
- Board Eligible / Certified
Your privacy is important to us. For consideration, please submit
your CV in confidence and our recruiter will contact you to discuss
job location and details before forwarding your CV to our client
for an interview.
Keywords: The Execu Search Group., Harrisburg , Physician / Psychiatry / Pennsylvania / Locum or Permanent / General Psychiatrist - ACT team Job, Healthcare , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!