Level II Biochemist - Cannabis Lab
Company: Keystone State Testing
Posted on: June 24, 2022
Patients, Growers and Physicians rely on our analytical testing,
information and services to help them make better decisions. These
are often serious decisions with far reaching consequences, and
require sensitivity, tact and a clear dedication to service. It's
about providing clarity and hope.As a team member you will work for
the world leader in the industry, with a career where you can
expand your skills and knowledge. You'll have a role where you can
act with professionalism, you can inspire colleagues, and you can
care about the work we do and the people we serve.At KST, Our team
members play an essential role in our success and in the services
we provide. As a career, we offer a unique opportunity to develop
your career with the #1 testing Lab in the US. We are tech driven,
and we're creating the lab of the future - an environment where you
can deliver cutting edge analytics and help us drive new
discoveries and breakthroughs.Basic Purpose:The Biochemist position
is a level II position for an individual with prior laboratory
experience. The individual will perform routine and limited
non-routine functions to aid in the preparation of and testing of
- Ability to follow Instruction (If you are not exceptional at
following instruction, this is not for you)
- Ability to travel / relocate as needed
- Pass a full FBI background checkDO NOT APPLY IF:
- You can not follow instructions
- If you are not willing to interview in person (We are not
holding phone interviews at this time)
- you can not relocate (we will provide
assistance)Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the
- Prepare samples for analysis using various methods in
accordance with ISO standard operating procedures.
- Data handling and report preparation.
- Equipment familiarity preferred but not required (HPLC,
LC-MS/MS, GC-MS/MS, ICPMS/MS)
- Perform various microbiological tests for MMJ products such as
total plate count, yeast and mold count, ecoli, salmonella,
- Perform various tests for pharmaceutical grade products such as
Microbiological Examination of Non Sterile Products, Antimicrobial
Effectiveness, Stability, Sterility Test, Environmental Monitoring,
- Work in fast paced, dynamic environment.
- Visit client facilities to perform sampling.
- Evaluate dataAn ideal candidate would possess:
- At Minimum a B.S in Bio-Physics, Bio-Chemistry, Micro-Bio, or
- At least 2 years of laboratory experience in a relevant
- Candidates with strong science backgrounds are encouraged to
apply. Bio-Physics/ Chemistry/ Micro-Bio or General Lab experience
- Must be fluent with Microsoft Office, specifically Excel and
- Familiarization with a wide range of analysis methods, sampling
equipment and instrumentation a plus.
- Self-motivated, responsible individual with good communication
skills and willingness to learn and progress over time through
consistent dedication and training. The position requires the
individual to multi-task, be independent/self-sufficient, and be
flexible and participate in a team environment.
- Quality Control experience.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently in a high pressure
environment, while maintaining the highest level of quality.
- Conscientious and responsible.We Offer :Opportunity for fast
growth and advancement
Keywords: Keystone State Testing, Harrisburg , Level II Biochemist - Cannabis Lab, Healthcare , Harrisburg, Pennsylvania
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!